How many people here are using two phones?

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I have two lines for personal use because T-Mobile doesn't work in rural areas. I'm getting a really great deal so I just use AT&T when I'm out in the country. I've got a prepaid line for that.

I guess a prepaid line makes sense in this situation. I forgive you Sept....:)

Macsta

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Second phone?

I carry 2 phones on a daily basis, My personal iPhone 6 and a company issued Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro :(

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I carry 2 personal phones as of right now but just swap the SIM card out depending on which phone I want to use. I carry an iPhone 6 64 GB and a Moto X 2014 Pure Edition 32 GB.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I've debated getting a second device for times when I feel the urge to try something different. I could never completely give up my iPhone. I sold my iPhone, got a HTC one M8, regretted it and went back to iPhone after 3 days.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm wondering, for you guys who use 2 phones, do these 2 phones have the same contact ? same sos med and same messaging app ?
If you use 1 phone for work , and another one for personal, maybe they have separated contact, but what about 2 personel phone ?

and sometimes we do take picture, how can you manage to sync both your phone pictures ?

flybub

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Have both an iPhone 6 plus and a Droid Turbo. Both personal that I switch the sim cards on. The 6 plus is a paperweight most of the time.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Not sure why exactly, I got a right attitude last week. I've placed my BlackBerry Passport in a draw, and now only walk with just my iPhone 6 Plus. I've not swapped back and forth (like I normally do) for about a week now.

My next move, to get rid of BBM on my iPhone...

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why exactly, I got a right attitude last week. I've placed my BlackBerry Passport in a draw, and now only walk with just my iPhone 6 Plus. I've not swapped back and forth (like I normally do) for about a week now.

You can do it!

Sent from my  6+

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I use an iPhone 6 Plus for my daily driver. I also have an HTC Desire 610 that I use on wifi for testing/app development. So, technically, yes I do. But in reality, no.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I like bbm too much to get rid of it. Its a good messaging app.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I've debated getting a second device for times when I feel the urge to try something different. I could never completely give up my iPhone. I sold my iPhone, got a HTC one M8, regretted it and went back to iPhone after 3 days.

Keep both! That's what I do, and it's great! Best of both worlds in my opinion :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox