iMore threads are posted to Twitter!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have any of you had a thread from iMore get posted to Twitter without your action to do so? I've had 3 such Twitter postings in the past week or so. I use TapaTalk, and think it must be a TapaTalk bug. I have never shared a thread link on Twitter. I have copied a few threads and pasted the link to another thread. I may need address this issue in the TapaTalk Community Forum. TapaTalk needs to be aware of it and fix it in an update. But I would like to know if anyone else has noticed it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk does have that Twitter icon next to the photo library and camera ones. Is it possible you accidentally tapped that button?

Not 3 times I wouldn't think. It never happened until this past week or so. I use SwiftKey, and it's possible I could be hitting the bird when I tap the center predictive box. But there's no indication that that happens. No alert, it doesn't say, "Posted to Twitter" or anything. I only know it occurs when I go to my Twitter account and see the tweet. But yeah, you can see how I might do it by tapping the center predictive box on SwiftKey.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419086724.719104.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2