Show Us Your BeWeather Icons For Your iPhone/iPad !

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
This ones for u by BT. I've always loved the moon in this set🌙😊
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1420927184.078190.jpg

Weathering the Storm Pearl Purple by BT
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1420927245.130166.jpg

And this is what happens when we have sooooooo many choices......always changing weather sets just to find and set up "thee perfect one" even if only for an hour 😂 LOL this is why I. LOVE. BEWEATHER!! 👍😃

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
This ones for u by BT. I've always loved the moon in this set🌙😊
View attachment 75246

Weathering the Storm Pearl Purple by BT
View attachment 75247

And this is what happens when we have sooooooo many choices......always changing weather sets just to find and set up "thee perfect one" even if only for an hour 😂 LOL this is why I. LOVE. BEWEATHER!! 👍😃

I do too!!! But find it time consuming to find sets and how to store them for easy access using Custom! How do you have yours pink? Dropbox folder loaded with them?!😉

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I do too!!! But find it time consuming to find sets and how to store them for easy access using Custom! How do you have yours pink? Dropbox folder loaded with them?!

Hey seashell !! Well, once I locate a custom set I want I download the bwi file to (public folder)Dropbox. From there (on laptop) I copy the link because it won't copy properly through the app, then email it to myself with the name/dev. Once that's done I copy/paste the set into Evernote and I have access to all my links at any given time with ease. It sounds like a lot of work but basically once your signed into DB and have an email window open, each set is literally a 5 min process to put the link into the email, open it & then save it to Evernote. I have about 45+ customs saved as of now

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421247531.710141.jpg

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks pink! I knew I had yet another use for Evernote!

yw!! Honestly you can cut the process in half by having a Dropbox & Evernote window open on desk/laptop and just cooy/paste from db to EN. I email them to myself just to have a backup of the db link

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
yw!! Honestly you can cut the process in half by having a Dropbox & Evernote window open on desk/laptop and just cooy/paste from db to EN. I email them to myself just to have a backup of the db link

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

LOL that's just what I did!!! Thanks pink!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro