Show Us Your BeWeather Icons For Your iPhone/iPad !

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
As the title says, let's see those icons sets you've been using on either your iPhone, iPad or both !! Whether they are customs, purchased or one of the sets included in BeWeather

If you can remember, when posting your screen shot to include the icon name(and developer if this applies) and a link to the site to download so that others that are interested know what your using & where they can get them from if they aren't a custom set created personally for you

Thanks.....now let's post away and have fun with showing off our weather

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any Christmas sets? I see a couple currently, but I seem to remember more from my BB days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can't get my iconset to work. I don't get the right URL. Took them from Box to iZip, then back to Box. Not doing something right. At what point is .bwi added to the URL?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I can't get my iconset to work. I don't get the right URL. Took them from Box to iZip, then back to Box. Not doing something right. At what point is .bwi added to the URL?

Led, make sure when your adding the file to Box, it's the actual bwi file and not the zip. Once that's done then copy the link. It'll appear like this example without the quotes:
(I called it "Leds Set" as an example)

"https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12345678/Leds%20Set%20.bwi"

I also just put the numbers in numerical order but that's not how it'll be in the link.

That's what my copied links from drop box look like when I apply them in BeWeather to use as a custom url.

Hope this will help you

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Led, make sure when your adding the file to Box, it's the actual bwi file and not the zip. Once that's done then copy the link. It'll appear like this example without the quotes:
(I called it "Leds Set" as an example)

"https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12345678/Leds%20Set%20.bwi"

I also just put the numbers in numerical order but that's not how it'll be in the link.

That's what my copied links from drop box look like when I apply them in BeWeather to use as a custom url.

Hope this will help you

But how do I make it a bwi file in iFile, before uploading back to Box? How do you get the link like the one you show? Is it done in Box before uploading to iFile? I copy the link, but there's no bwi.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
But how do I make it a bwi file in iFile, before uploading back to Box? How do you get the link like the one you show? Is it done in Box before uploading to iFile? I copy the link, but there's no bwi.

Ok, so I think your asking how to transform the file into a bwi?

When you name the set, ie. Leds Set the file should be named LedsSet.bwi

Are you doing this from a computer? That's how you would need to create the bwi file name. So if you have a .zip file, you can click on the extension and change it to .bwi

If there's a way to do it strictly from the phone, then I don't know.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Are you doing this from a computer? That's how you would need to create the bwi file name. So if you have a .zip file, you can click on the extension and change it to .bwi

No, I'm on my iPhone using the app iFile. I'll go back and try again. Thanks.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I thought it could be done using iFile. I don't think so. When I name the file with .bwi at the end, it adds .zip at the end. I may try WinZip.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any Christmas sets? I see a couple currently, but I seem to remember more from my BB days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back in the day of posting and sharing free bw sets on CB are just about extinct. A lot of devs now have their own blogs and they make sets that can be purchased by donating through paypal. Although there are some blogs that still do them for free.

iBabyGirl (Elizabeth2) blog has a few sets as well as Hamsterwheels, Keep Calm and Berry On blog.

Theres a pink Christmas set here at Beautiful Droids blog
http://beautifuldroid.blogspot.com/2014/12/pink-christmas-beweather-set.html?m=1

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
78fbb8b3e261f3021094210de00f95ed.jpg

IPad Air2

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads