Show Us Your BeWeather Icons For Your iPhone/iPad !

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Are you replacing "www.dropbox" with "dl.dropboxusercontent" ?
b1bb281c6f2fe7a16b2198ea477dfb46.png

The second link is the correct one.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
OK....So I'm guessing something with iOS 11, Dropbox or bw don't jive. I added back this weather set just now and created a link. Converted it with the "dl" thing and it still will not apply in beweather. ☹️☹️

My Links are identical to yours Derrick, just different set name.

Well this bites the big one

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OK....So I'm guessing something with iOS 11, Dropbox or bw don't jive. I added back this weather set just now and created a link. Converted it with the "dl" thing and it still will not apply in beweather. ☹️☹️

Humm, must be iOS 11.... BeWeather2 definitely needs an update.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Humm, must be iOS 11.... BeWeather2 definitely needs an update.

Yeah I guess its iOS 11, but this just gave me more reason to discontinue my paid DB 1TB plan and transfer ALL of my files into Google photos. I started last night....I still have about 15,000 images to load up🤣 if I don't get sir crazy first lmao

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

As Derrick said, BeWeather 2 most likely needs an update for iOS 11. @pfluger hasn't updated the app since August of 2016. Only saw him on the forum once since then. I thought we'd see an update before now. I hope he hasn't decided to abandon the app.
Could it be a Dropbox issue? They just updated on the 22nd.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
As Derrick said, BeWeather 2 most likely needs an update for iOS 11. @pfluger hasn't updated the app since August of 2016. Only saw him on the forum once since then. I thought we'd see an update before now. I hope he hasn't decided to abandon the app.

Well, considering its been over a year since an update has happened, I'd have to say he abandoned this app at this point....

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Could the problem be Dropbox? They just updated on the 22nd.

I'm really leaning towards this being in Dropbox. They changed how the "public folder" is handled now.

So either that update effected it or a combo of the 3.

When I updated to iOS 11 all my apps had to update as well.

Honestly, yeah I'm kinda p!ssed, but at the same time it's less for me to worry about with storing links for icons etc. 🤷🏻*♀️I give up

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2