Trade iPhone 6 for an iPhone 6 plus?

sdc1

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I got a 6+ just yesterday and it's fantastic. I almost got a 6 but the better battery life swung it for me. The screen is perfect and it doesn't feel too big. On my first full charge I've had over 9 hours use and 14 hours standby and my battery is still at 21%.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Was originally gonna get the 6 but it just felt to small in my hands. Plus they didn't have the color nor the 128GB in stock. So I opted out w the plus, every phone I handle now just feels so tiny now lol. I can't picture myself going back to anything under 5.5.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I've gotten so used to having adequate screen real-estate that I am not sure I can go back to happily having a less than 5" screen. I tried to use MI iPhone 4 and it was kinda painful.

6+

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Got to say i could go 2 night of sleeping before charging. After work i use it for videos, music, news, net on bluetooth wifi. Plus abit of game.

Nice phone.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've gotten so used to having adequate screen real-estate that I am not sure I can go back to happily having a less than 5" screen. I tried to use MI iPhone 4 and it was kinda painful.

6+

I've been using phones with 5+ inch screens ( note 1, S4, note 3, S5) for almost 3 years so I could never go back to anything smaller. I bought an iPhone 5S last year but it was too small and I only lasted 28 days with it before I sold it. I've had my 6 plus for 3 months now and I'm really pleased with it. Once you go big you don't go back.

The battery life is excellent. With hardcore usage I get 1 and a half days. With heavy usage I get 2 days and with moderate usage I can get 3 days. I never have to worry about battery life anymore. Even if I forget to charge my phone I can leave the house with 30% battery and use the phone properly and know I can get through the day without it dying on me.

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I got the 6 on launch day and loved it, but started to feel the same as you, so for Christmas my husband got me the 6 plus. I absolutely love it and could never go back to a smaller screen. I had a Note 3 last year then switched back to the 5s. As much as I loved being back on iOS, the screen size killed me!! And I thought the 6 would be big enough to use, but I was wrong. The plus is so much better, and don't regret switching at all.

I agree that the camera on the plus is better. It's not a hugely drastic difference to me, but the difference is there. Pictures of my kids playing, running around, etc, are much better on the plus.

The battery life really is awesome. I'm one of those people who charges their phones every night (being a SAHM with four young kids, I just didn't want to ever be stuck with a dead phone in an emergency), but I thought I charged my phone last night and forgot, woke up this morning with 20% and a sick kid. Was able to take my daughter to the doctor, get food, go to DMV, and get home before my phone was so low that I finally plugged it up (this includes the browsing and playing games from waiting at doctor and dmv). I never would have been able to do it with my other phones!!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I am such a phone junky. I spend way way way way too much money on these things. I also gravitate towards larger devices as I covet the larger screens. My wife, who is an iPhone loyalist (unlike myself), will not even consider a 6+. I really like mine though.

rahad_ahmd

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
give me the iPhone 6 , because I have not had any iPhone , this genuine not engineering , sorry if my english is not good :( :not-interested: , if you need give me iPhone 6, send email first , I'll give you my address , I am from Indonesia

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
For me the normal 6 does the job. No problem to charge it every night. Size is compact and easy to use with one hand.
I think it is question of personal preference in the end.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro