Is that with heavy or light use?
    Moderate to Heavy use on LTE
    11-20-2014 08:16 PM
    Moderate to Heavy use on LTE
    Seriously? What are your settings like I never get that much on LTE.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    11-20-2014 08:50 PM

I average that kind of usage on my 6plus on LTE all the time. I think it's the average for the 6plus.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-20-2014 08:59 PM
    I average that kind of usage on my 6plus on LTE all the time. I think it's the average for the 6plus.
    I feel like my Plus would die within 4-5 hours of straight web surfing. I don't know of that's what you do or if you also listen to music.

11-20-2014 09:00 PM
    On an average day I listen to pandora for a couple hours, text, email check here and Facebook a lot. Go on the web. On Friday and Saturday night I use Gps for pretty much 6 hours straight at my second job. I'm basically always doing something on my phone (except make calls lol).
    11-20-2014 09:06 PM
    I originally upgraded to an Iphone 6 128GB Gold. I thought the plus was too big and just awkward. Now seeing it more, and seeing others use it.. I really feel like I made the wrong choice and am thinking about switching to the plus.

Who has went from a 6 to a plus..
    How did it feel?
    Was it worth it?
    do you regret it???

Thanks guys need all the comments and feedback!
    It feels awesome!!! I had the 128gb iphone 6 since launch day, yesterday my 64gb iphone 6+ arrived and man its big but love the size and the display 1080p crisp and smooth!!! Love the camera its worth the trade!!!
    11-21-2014 12:57 AM

I never really tweak my settings. I pretty much leave everything on unless there's a reason to turn it off. I spend the majority of my day using Safari, texting, emails and lately I've been on FB & IG a lot. I also play Words with friends. Oh and I keep my brightness on the lowest setting & use auto brightness because the screen light is too much for me. Maybe that's why my battery lasts so long...idk.
    11-21-2014 08:23 AM
    The 6 Plus may be too big for you but to others like myself, the 6 Plus is the perfect size. I own the 6 and 6 Plus and I can say without a doubt that the pictures taken with my 6 Plus are better than my 6.

The iPhone 6 Plus rocks!
    Interesting because I don't notice that much difference to be honest, almost identical.
    11-21-2014 07:47 PM
    Moved from 5s to 6 and couldn't feel much of a difference. Actually I'd prefer the design of 5s. Instead of going back to 5s, I wanted to try 6+. Wow, completely different experience. 6+ has been not only an iphone 5s, but also an ipad mini replacer. I had tried LG G2 and wasn't a fond of big size phones, but 6+ is remarkably good.
    11-25-2014 05:50 AM
    6+ to a 6 and then back to the 6+. I recommend you get the plus, by far the better of the two!
    01-01-2015 06:41 PM
    Seems to me that the 6+ fulfills that space between having a phone and a mini iPad. Too much for my type of usage but for others, the 6+ may be exactly what they are looking for.
    01-05-2015 01:19 AM
    I too went from a 6 to a 6+. I used the 6 for 2 months and eventfully found that it was too small. I was able to sell my 6 and upgraded to the 6+. It is definitely worth it for the larger screen, better battery life and camera.
    01-08-2015 09:41 AM
    The plus is way too big unless you want to be using two hands all the time. The camera when you compare not much different, pretty much the same.
    I have girl hands and one hand use it all the time. No issues. And for the odd time it feels cumbersome (which is rare) I have elliptical keyboard.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    01-08-2015 10:40 AM
    Absolutely get the 6+. You get used to the size quickly and the specs are better.
    01-08-2015 10:46 AM
    I just bought a 6+ this weekend and sold my launch day 6. The 6 is a great phone but I really like the 6+ with the larger, whiter screen and longer battery life. I don't have an iPad so this has become my mini iPad mini for reading books, browsing and watching videos.

No problem using it one-handed for most apps. I do use the reachability feature occasionally which I rarely used on my 6. I don't use a case (just an egrip grippy sticker on the back) and it fits in all my pockets just fine.

I started using a flip belt for running and working out with the 6 and it works fine for the 6+.
    02-09-2015 09:53 PM
    I love my 6 for now, but the 6+ is definitely on the table in 2015 for me. I wouldn't trade my 6 for a 6+ right now though.
    02-09-2015 10:21 PM
    I got a 6+ just yesterday and it's fantastic. I almost got a 6 but the better battery life swung it for me. The screen is perfect and it doesn't feel too big. On my first full charge I've had over 9 hours use and 14 hours standby and my battery is still at 21%.
    02-12-2015 05:58 PM
    Never
    Truman82 likes this.
    02-13-2015 01:41 AM
    Was originally gonna get the 6 but it just felt to small in my hands. Plus they didn't have the color nor the 128GB in stock. So I opted out w the plus, every phone I handle now just feels so tiny now lol. I can't picture myself going back to anything under 5.5.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 
    02-13-2015 05:13 AM
    I've gotten so used to having adequate screen real-estate that I am not sure I can go back to happily having a less than 5" screen. I tried to use MI iPhone 4 and it was kinda painful.

6+
    02-13-2015 07:42 AM
    Got to say i could go 2 night of sleeping before charging. After work i use it for videos, music, news, net on bluetooth wifi. Plus abit of game.

Nice phone.
    02-13-2015 09:08 AM
    I've gotten so used to having adequate screen real-estate that I am not sure I can go back to happily having a less than 5" screen. I tried to use MI iPhone 4 and it was kinda painful.

6+
    I've been using phones with 5+ inch screens ( note 1, S4, note 3, S5) for almost 3 years so I could never go back to anything smaller. I bought an iPhone 5S last year but it was too small and I only lasted 28 days with it before I sold it. I've had my 6 plus for 3 months now and I'm really pleased with it. Once you go big you don't go back.

The battery life is excellent. With hardcore usage I get 1 and a half days. With heavy usage I get 2 days and with moderate usage I can get 3 days. I never have to worry about battery life anymore. Even if I forget to charge my phone I can leave the house with 30% battery and use the phone properly and know I can get through the day without it dying on me.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    02-13-2015 11:31 AM
    I got the 6 on launch day and loved it, but started to feel the same as you, so for Christmas my husband got me the 6 plus. I absolutely love it and could never go back to a smaller screen. I had a Note 3 last year then switched back to the 5s. As much as I loved being back on iOS, the screen size killed me!! And I thought the 6 would be big enough to use, but I was wrong. The plus is so much better, and don't regret switching at all.

I agree that the camera on the plus is better. It's not a hugely drastic difference to me, but the difference is there. Pictures of my kids playing, running around, etc, are much better on the plus.

The battery life really is awesome. I'm one of those people who charges their phones every night (being a SAHM with four young kids, I just didn't want to ever be stuck with a dead phone in an emergency), but I thought I charged my phone last night and forgot, woke up this morning with 20% and a sick kid. Was able to take my daughter to the doctor, get food, go to DMV, and get home before my phone was so low that I finally plugged it up (this includes the browsing and playing games from waiting at doctor and dmv). I never would have been able to do it with my other phones!!
    Haalcyon likes this.
    02-13-2015 03:07 PM
    I wish I had opted for the 6 Plus instead of the 6 now I'm stuck trying to trade it
    06-16-2015 09:19 PM
    I am such a phone junky. I spend way way way way too much money on these things. I also gravitate towards larger devices as I covet the larger screens. My wife, who is an iPhone loyalist (unlike myself), will not even consider a 6+. I really like mine though.
    06-19-2015 04:54 AM
57 123