How do I determine if I need to replace the LCD screen or a glass digitizer screen for my iPhone?

vanilal

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
There are a couple of ways to determine if you need either a LCD or glass touch screen.

First, if the image under the glass is not displaying correctly, and the glass touch panel is undamaged, then it is more than likely that you only need a iPhone LCD screen replacement. However, if the glass touch screen is cracked or damaged in some way, or no longer responds to your touch, or is unusable, then you most likely need an iPhone Touch Screen Digitizer replacement part.

Alternatively, you may need to order a combo LCD and glass touch digitizer screen, 2-in-1 replacement part. We recommend to purchase the 2-in-1 screen if you are not sure which screen is broken - that way, you have replaced both screens at one time, and you know they are both working correctly. Another reason to purchase the combo screen replacement is to make sure you don't damage your other screen (either LCD or glass touch) during repair.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Uh, you take it to Apple and have them look at it.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2