Apple phone is designed to go outside the box is reflected Introduction of technology, not too much modification, will be able to reflect the beauty of the product out, I think Apple's packaging box design is the first thing you want users see the product, bring a good visual experience.
    After opening the phone packaging box when we must be careful, oh hey.
    01-03-2015 11:14 PM
    Apple phone is designed to go outside the box is reflected Introduction of technology, not too much modification, will be able to reflect the beauty of the product out, I think Apple's packaging box design is the first thing you want users see the product, bring a good visual experience.
    After opening the phone packaging box when we must be careful, oh hey.
    I agree
    01-04-2015 12:46 AM
    I think packaging is a thing which is mostly used for protecting a product. So if packaging is not much attractive but it is enough tough to protect the product then, doesn't matter.
    01-06-2015 07:02 AM
    I think the OP might be right. First owner of iphone 6 on live TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-06-2015 08:07 AM

oops
    01-06-2015 12:38 PM

Wow this is so old lol. I don't think it's Apple's fault that people aren't careful when opening their iPhones
    Zyiros likes this.
    01-06-2015 05:25 PM
    Wow this is so old lol. I don't think it's Apple's fault that people aren't careful when opening their iPhones
    I'd be excited too! But yeah, careful people!

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    01-06-2015 05:48 PM
    This thread should win an award for the most pointless conversation ever had. How to open a box??? Come on really??? HAHAHAHAHA
    01-08-2015 10:48 PM
    i was actually dissappointed when i saw how plain the box was. unboxing is a ceremony in itself for me and that box just ruined it
    01-09-2015 03:24 PM
    i was actually dissappointed when i saw how plain the box was. unboxing is a ceremony in itself for me and that box just ruined it
    Were you not able to un-box your new iPhone? I'm not knocking you or anything. I'm just trying to understand the "unboxing is a ceremony" part oo rather how did the unboxing of the plain box differ from that of the box containing an image of the device?
    01-09-2015 03:31 PM
    Were you not able to un-box your new iPhone? I'm not knocking you or anything. I'm just trying to understand the "unboxing is a ceremony" part oo rather how did the unboxing of the plain box differ from that of the box containing an image of the device?
    its like the difference between getting a gift in shiny colourful wrapping, and getting one in brown paper
    01-09-2015 03:34 PM
    I was aware of how the box would look long before I received my iPhone 6 Plus, and I didn't care what the box looked like with the exception of it being damaged or something. Anyway, my source of excitement was in regard to what was inside the box, but that's Just Me, D....
    01-09-2015 03:35 PM
    its like the difference between getting a gift in shiny colourful wrapping, and getting one in brown paper
    I've received gifts in brown paper and also unwrapped altogether, and I was so excited and thankful to have simply received them. Not once did I give a second thought to how they were wrapped or whether they were wrapped. My focus was on the items themselves. Still, I understand what you're saying.
    01-09-2015 03:38 PM
    Haters just gotta find a new reason to hate.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.
    01-09-2015 03:42 PM
    The packaging hasn't hampered sales in any way! 😄
    01-13-2015 07:39 AM
    If you lift the lid with the iPhone on a table the box stays on the table lid comes off. Who opens it sideways?

Even of it wasn't on top of you open it any other way than flat the weight will shift and it will fall out

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    03-19-2015 03:04 AM
    This thread on poor packaging design is still relevant. Sad that Apple hasn't at least put a ribbon around the interior packaging so the phone does not fly out of the box when opened. I bought and picked up 128g iphone 6s at the at&t store and service person opened box which was a tight fit. When the lid came off the phone went flying to the floor. I couldn't forget seeing it hit the floor so I returned it.
    01-07-2016 03:26 PM
    I definitely understand that this is a design thing, and agree that seeing the iPhone first is a good thing, but there has to be a way to put it farther down? I always open my iPhone boxes slowly and over a very soft surface just in case.
    01-07-2016 09:19 PM
43 12