Other Than The "Tips" App, What's Your Least Useful iOS 8 Feature?

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Having recently switched back over to iPhone from BB10, I actually appreciate the Tips app.

Newsstand, however, is useless to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Having recently switched back over to iPhone from BB10, I actually appreciate the Tips app.

Newsstand, however, is useless to me.

The Tips app was made for folks like you. It's great for new iOS users. You can also find great tips and tricks on many sites online.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The Tips app was made for folks like you. It's great for new iOS users. You can also find great tips and tricks on many sites online.

I'm not a "new" iOS user but a returning one and I find some useful stuff in there like telling me swiping left in messages tells me the time I sent the text or received

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
What's wrong with the Podcast app ? If you listen to podcast (and you should), what do you use ???

I like the compass, because it will show your show position on the bottom of the screen.

I don't use the Newstand app on the iPhone, but I do on the iPad.

And the iPhone is not a phone, but a pocket computer. I use it as a phone the least.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What's wrong with the Podcast app ? If you listen to podcast (and you should), what do you use ???

I like the compass, because it will show your show position on the bottom of the screen.

I don't use the Newstand app on the iPhone, but I do on the iPad.

And the iPhone is not a phone, but a pocket computer. I use it as a phone the least.

I'm not a podcast person. My plate is full enough. But that could change.