Turns out most people want the 6, not the 6+

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I love my 6. I've had the note 3 and for me, while the display was insanely cool, it was a royal pain to deal with. Even in my cargo pockets it was a tight fit. Since I'm not a hardcore photo gal and I have no issue with my battery life, I enjoy the 6 and feel no need for the plus. If my husband were to get an iPhone, he would likely get the plus since his paws are like super sized baseball mitts.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I think typically "most" but not all iPhone people aren't amazed with the large displays. When Samsung, and other android devices were coming out with them most people who owned iPhone made fun of the fact that people were using major large screens. This huge phablet thing is new to iPhone users and is going to take some getting used to for some. That being said I think the 7+ or the 6+s <== (that sounds weird), will sell much better now that people have had time to swallow the idea of a major large iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Part of the reason I went with the iPhone instead of the Samsung was the size difference. I really wanted something that I could slip in a small pocket in a traveling pack, jacket pocket or a purse. The iPhone was more comfortable to hold too. I suppose though if you do a lot of reading, the larger screen would be better.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I was all about the 5S until i found a guy on Craigslist wanting to trade his 6 for a 5S plus 160 bucks. I jumped on it! Granted, there's a small crack beneath the surface in the top right corner of the 6, with no dings on the aluminum to indicate it was dropped. I'm hoping I can take it into Apple and get a refurb somehow. You can't feel the crack at all but you can see it.

I wonder if cracks like that are visible on the black model.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if cracks like that are visible on the black model.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Not sure but since then I've gotten the screen fixed then traded the 6 for a 6 plus. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Again, I think it really depends on how you use your phone. If you like to read a lot or watch videos, the bigger the phone the better. Portability wouldn't really matter because, I would think, the bigger the screen the better.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW