No inside lines for the iPhone 6?

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I know it is obvius that the mall wouldn't allow camping inside the mall days before the launch. But what happens when the mall closes at 10pm on Thursday? Does the line continue outside or does the mall allow the line to go inside? It makes no sense not to, but idk.

Cheers

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I would consult with the mall with the apple store that you are planning to line up at. Every mall tend to have different policies about these type of events.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I would consult with the mall with the apple store that you are planning to line up at. Every mall tend to have different policies about these type of events.

I asked two malls here in Vancouver and both replyed "everyone stays outside until 8am". I think every mall says that and as I have never been to any events like this, I have no idea how it works.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
There is one in my area that has done that to people before. Luckily that isn't the one I'm camping out at:)

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
There is no line out at one mall here, and the mall security says it will start at 3pm tomorrow. So I was planning on going like 5:30am and try my luck. If I can't get one, I'll stick to my 5S... I am 16, so I would go by bus, but the earliest one gets there at 6:30. So idk what I'm doing lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner