Survived 2012 launch day for iPhone 5.
    I'm thinking of getting in line again at my nearest Apple Store (The Grove, Los Angeles), but I had some things come up where I cannot make it there on Friday.
    Do you guys think there will still be stocks on iPhone 6/6+ on Saturday?
    09-15-2014 10:49 PM
    Not plus
    09-15-2014 11:04 PM
    What color do you think will sell out first?
    09-15-2014 11:17 PM
    What color do you think will sell out first?
    I bet Space Gray will sell out first, followed by the Silver and then the Gold.

If you can't get it on launch day, I'd follow the advice that I got from someone else on these forums: Go to the store every morning after the launch, because the Apple Stores get small iPhone shipments every day or every few days after launch
    inoutside likes this.
    09-15-2014 11:23 PM
    I bet Space Gray will sell out first, followed by the Silver and then the Gold.

If you can't get it on launch day, I'd follow the advice that I got from someone else on these forums: Go to the store every morning after the launch, because the Apple Stores get small iPhone shipments every day or every few days after launch
    Thanks! I will most be certainly doing just that! Planning to grab three 6, one in gray one in gold and a 6+ in silver (for the parentals). 😜
    Flow39 likes this.
    09-15-2014 11:27 PM
    Thanks! I will most be certainly doing just that! Planning to grab three 6, one in gray one in gold and a 6+ in silver (for the parentals). 😜
    Haha no problem
    09-15-2014 11:27 PM
    Check with the retail stores of your cell carrier. When the 5s launched I planned to be in line at an Apple store but then my employer scheduled me to be out of town on business. Because I could not get in line on Friday I walked into a Verizon store on Saturday morning and they still had phones in the color and storage size I wanted. I hit an Apple store that same Saturday morning before going to Verizon and Apple was sold out. If I could do it all over I would have just gone straight to the Verizon store. Not sure what carrier you have but most have a retail store presence and they may still have phones on Saturday. I also recall that my local Walmart had phones for most of the carriers on Saturday morning but they were going fast.
    09-16-2014 12:05 AM
    Check with the retail stores of your cell carrier. When the 5s launched I planned to be in line at an Apple store but then my employer scheduled me to be out of town on business. Because I could not get in line on Friday I walked into a Verizon store on Saturday morning and they still had phones in the color and storage size I wanted. I hit an Apple store that same Saturday morning before going to Verizon and Apple was sold out. If I could do it all over I would have just gone straight to the Verizon store. Not sure what carrier you have but most have a retail store presence and they may still have phones on Saturday. I also recall that my local Walmart had phones for most of the carriers on Saturday morning but they were going fast.
    Verizon also! Thanks, I'll check with them also.
    09-16-2014 12:51 AM
    Survived 2012 launch day for iPhone 5.
    I'm thinking of getting in line again at my nearest Apple Store (The Grove, Los Angeles), but I had some things come up where I cannot make it there on Friday.
    Do you guys think there will still be stocks on iPhone 6/6+ on Saturday?
    Probably none at The Grove. That's an extremely popular Apple Store on an average day, so I doubt they'll have anything. Best Buy might have some
    inoutside likes this.
    09-16-2014 06:30 PM