The calm before the storm (or so it begins).

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Apple store is down..I REPEAT..THE APPLE STORE IS DOWN....Gentlemen & ladies.....warm up your refresh button and check your internet connection...

the pre-order storm is coming.....

starting to like being on the sidelines on these big apple events....or the peanut gallery :)

audi$k8er

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I was able to order mine using the apple store app from my phone. Ordered at 1237am and at 1238am I rec'vd an email confirmation from them.

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I was pushing the refresh button on my phone until I finally got in around 3.38 ET. Was able to get my confirmation and the order was finalized a little before 4. I also used the apple store app as well. I didn't get the gold as I thought- after waiting for the site to come up and looking at the Space Grey on the website I changed my mind and decided to get that instead! Can't wait for my 64gb ip6 to arrive, now to put in my vacation day for the 19th when I go to work later today 😊

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Woke up at 2:55 EDT and set up operations. iMac focused on apple.com with auto-refresh set to every 5 seconds. iPad Apple store app loaded along with the iPhone Apple Store app...I was bound to get through on one, right??

Success came through on the iPad Apple store app at 5:09 am & 5:11 am. Scored a space grey iPhone 6 64 GB for me and a Silver iPhone 6 64 GB for the wife.....9/19 delivery!!

Now the week of waiting and fussing with the UPS website to track down our precious packages.

Good luck to those that are still trying to get through.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner