Now That They're Official, Which Will You Be Purchasing?

Which iPhone 6 Will You Buy?

• Total voters

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I am getting the 6 plus I hope. Was wondering why they just didn't make the base 32GB 16 seems a low number now days.

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Tbh, idk. I'm worried the 5.5 will be too big for me, but if I wait till the store gets it for me to see it, it will be like a month late for me to get it, because it would be backordered.

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Right now I'm looking at the Gold iPhone 6 128gb, but thats subject to change once I see them in person.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I think I'm going with the 5.5. I think it's going to be too big for me but I want to give the "phablet" a try. It might be perfect and I could love it. I think it's one of those things where i I'll have to use it in my daily life before I can see of if it's for me. Figure I'll give it a shot. If I don't like it I go with the 4.7 which seems like the perfect size.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually considering the Plus. I hate big phones. But I can't stop thinking about the specs. I will prob go with the Plus first and swap it if I can't stand it. I don't think it'll fit in any of my shallow lady pockets!

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually considering the Plus. I hate big phones. But I can't stop thinking about the specs. I will prob go with the Plus first and swap it if I can't stand it. I don't think it'll fit in any of my shallow lady pockets!
I think this will be me also. It's always a 14 day exchange period

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I hate to say it but I might have to go with the Plus I'm not a fan of the size, especially since it's bigger than my GS5 (which I hate the size of) but I'm afraid the screen on the 4.7 won't be as good. So it looks like I'm in for the Gold 128GB Plus off contract.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Verizon is offering a free iPhone 6 16Gb with the trade in of an iPhone 4-5s. That's what I'm going with. I don't want to have to go through the junk of paying etfs and selling my current iPhone.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

That was my problem with the One+ One. I sold it after a week of loving the phone but hating the size. The HTC One M8 was borderline but comfortable so I know the 6+ would be too big and I'd hate the size. The 6 is the sweet spot.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
128gb gold 6 I didn't even really consider the plus. I'm just not ready for such a large phone. If it was major difference in the specs then I would have but I'll just save myself the $100. I've already ordered a case and a screen protector. Fingers crossed I don't have to wait a month + for the phone like with my gold 5s.

I do wish that they made floor models available in stores before preorders.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2