Now That They're Official, Which Will You Be Purchasing?

Which iPhone 6 Will You Buy?

• Total voters

Chrysalis1156

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
The 64GB 6 in space gray. Time to upgrade from my 5 which makes me both excited & nervous cuz I love my 5 so much. Hoping I'll like the slightly larger size & will fall in love again. 😊

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Right now I'm playing with the iOS 8 gm on iphone 5S just to see if I'm happy with it for another year. Based on what Apple said, I don't expect the A8 processor to be much faster than the 5S so I doubt that experience changes.

But honestly, I'm not seeing any compelling reason to upgrade. Performance will be almost the same. I don't really need faster wifi or LTE. A bigger screen just makes it more awkward to use and means buying new accessories.

derekx

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm leaning toward the 6+ because of the heavy use I put my phones through. I'm want to try and use it as a mini(er) iPad mini but at the same time I'm a little nervous about how it will be to carry around due to the size.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking the 6 plus 64gb in silver. If course I'd rather see it in person first but with the plus I won't have to carry my iPad around to do work with.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaning toward the 6+ because of the heavy use I put my phones through. I'm want to try and use it as a mini(er) iPad mini but at the same time I'm a little nervous about how it will be to carry around due to the size.

I cut out the pdf chart and taped each size to heavy corrugated cardboard to see about sizing. The plus is WAY too big for me. It's actually half an inch taller than the note 3. So that sealed the deal on that for me.

Now I'm going back and forth on color. I was sold on gold but don't like the white antenna bands. I've never had a black iPhone but love how the space grey looks, but I've always preferred white iPhones. So silver or black? What to do...

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm leaning towards getting the 6+. I'm a little disappointed in pricing. I was hoping it would be the 5C and 5S pricing between the two.
Not looking forward to dropping $500 for the 64GB model + tax + a phone case and possibly a screen shield.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77