I had an iPhone 4S up until last year and upgraded to the Samsung S4 I want to switch back to the 6 when it's released but I wanted to know if all my app purchases are now gone.
    09-06-2014 11:27 AM
    I had an iPhone 4S up until last year and upgraded to the Samsung S4 I want to switch back to the 6 when it's released but I wanted to know if all my app purchases are now gone.
    No, they are NOT gone. Your purchased apps are still available to you in the purchased section of the App Store. Just sign in with the Apple ID and passcode you used when you had your iPhone 4S.
    09-06-2014 11:28 AM
    Oh ok. I was worried. I can't see them in iTunes so I thought I lost them since it's been a while.
    09-06-2014 11:29 AM
    Yes they absolutely will be there providing you sign into your device and iTunes with the same Apple ID you used to buy them in the first place.

I broke my iPhone 5 at the start of the year and switched to a backup Android device. When I got my 5S a couple of months back, all my apps synced back on perfectly.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-06-2014 11:36 AM
    Ok. Phew. I feel a little bit better about that now. I didn't want to have to download everything all over I was about to start downloading things just for the hell of it.
    09-06-2014 11:37 AM