What are you upgrading from if you're getting the iPhone 6?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I sold my 5s a couple months ago and have been using a HTC One M7 since then while I waited for my 6 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

cafedgard

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Well ....I had before a Google Nexus 5, this is my first iPhone .. I always had an android phone now I want to try something different that's why I bought my iPhone 6 .. Let's see how it works !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Well ....I had before a Google Nexus 5, this is my first iPhone .. I always had an android phone now I want to try something different that's why I bought my iPhone 6 .. Let's see how it works !

I couldn't stand the battery life on the Nexus 5. I'd have to charge it by 2 in the afternoon while my iPhone 6 can make it until 8-9pm before I have to charge.

cafedgard

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't stand the battery life on the Nexus 5. I'd have to charge it by 2 in the afternoon while my iPhone 6 can make it until 8-9pm before I have to charge.

I had a good battery on my nexus .. It usually stand all day but I'm not a hard user .. Just some web surfing .. Check email, Facebook, calls and messages

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I came from a Galaxy S III. I had a Note 4 briefly for a week up until this past weekend. Moved on to the 6 Plus and I think she's a keeper.

neonlex

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Upgraded from the iPhone 5. The experience is amazing! I love the screen and how fast everything is! Also, the battery life is awesome!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73