Should I upgrade from 5 to 6

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am using iPhone 5 for 2 years and its absolutely great, just that the battery life sucks (I am eligible for battery replacement program). I got good offer for my iPhone 5 (60% of the price). Now i am stuck thinking if i should go ahead and buy iPhone 6 (when it launches) or hang on with iPhone 5 for another year.

Please post your suggestions and make my life easier;)

If you like the 5 stick with it. Get a replacement battery and you'll be good to go. Plus usually the s line works out any bugs/hardware issues the version before it had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Did you check to see if your iPhone 5 is eligible for the free battery replacement?
Since you're asking for advice, I'd get the battery replaced if it's free, sell the 5, and then get yourself a brand new iPhone 6.
You only live once.

My iPhone is eligible for battery replacement. I showed that to the buyer and got better price:)

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
If you like the 5 stick with it. Get a replacement battery and you'll be good to go. Plus usually the s line works out any bugs/hardware issues the version before it had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already sold my iPhone. Now all excited for iPhone 6

xsendoux

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
always go for the new generation iphone i say... if you wait around you will feel even worse upgrading from a 6s to 7 and pay a premium.. i had to live that pain back from 4s to 5!

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I've only has my 5 for about a year. I got rid of my s4 (only miss the large screen.) an iOS 7 theme couldn't scratch that itch.

I can't wait to get my hands on the 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2