How many phones have you owned in the last 12 months?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I do love it. I'm very glad I decided to try out WP.

Sent from my beautiful Gold 64G iPhone 5s using the iMore Forums app

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank you! I do love it. I'm very glad I decided to try out WP.

Sent from my beautiful Gold 64G iPhone 5s using the iMore Forums app

The one thing about the Lumia 1520 that I envy is the screen. I think the screen size is perfect for a phablet. And I like the squared off corners. If there was an Android or iPhone with that form factor, I would be all over it. I just worry about video chat service. If there was Google Hangouts available for WP I would have had the Lumia 1520 already. I love just about everything about the device with the exception of the video chat feature. I hope that eventually WP gets Google Hangouts. And I hope that there is a sequel to the 1520. I may get it next time if that happens. Although, I have been content with my iPhone 5S. I haven't had any issues with it thus far. And the iPhone/iPad combo seems to be meeting all of my needs at the moment.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I've always had 2 phones. In 2013 had a 4s and a 5 then upgraded the 4s to a 5s in December when my daughter shattered the screen of her 5C. Silly girl, she actually thought I was gonna give the new phone to her-haha!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if phone switching is as prevalent now as it used to be a couple of years ago? There aren't as many phones coming out as there used to be. And I think that a lot of consumers are starting to trap themselves into a particular ecosystem. And not just Android or iOS. But I think that a lot of consumers have gotten into the Samsung ecosystem.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Last 12 months I've had a samsung s2 went to a htc evo lte the then the iPhone 4s (first iphone). And now the 5s is what I currently use

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
HTC 8x
Samsung Note LTE
Samsung Note 3
LG G2
Nokia 1520 (black)
IPhone 5s
LG G2 (second one)
Nokia 1520 (white)
Nexus 5
That's 9 phones in the last 12 months.
sent using tapatalk app

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Well I usually buy all the major flagship devices so you can say "s4, s5, HTC One M7/8 and Max, iPhone 5, Amazon fire" skipped the S5

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73