What do you keep your Auto-Lock set at?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I would like to have more time options but set mine at Max if I want to manually lock it I do but don't like to have it lock prematurely
vabevy3e.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Never, I dislike waiting for my phone to shut itself off, and I'm always turning it off myself anyway. Also, if I'm showing a picture to someone and have to wait I don't have to keep tapping my screen or unlocking my phone again.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have mine set to 1 minute on all my devices. Even my Note 3 with it's beast battery life is set to 1 minute. I guess I just have an OCD about not letting my displays be tuned on needlessly lol.

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Did you guys recognize that it doesn't always show the "never" option, depending on the device?

My iPhone 5 doesn't show never as an option. My girlfriends iPad 3 does and I think her 4S does as well.

Why is that?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys recognize that it doesn't always show the "never" option, depending on the device?

My iPhone 5 doesn't show never as an option. My girlfriends iPad 3 does and I think her 4S does as well.

Why is that?

I wasn't aware the iPhone 5 didn't show never. I know my 4s did.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Why is that?

I wasn't aware the iPhone 5 didn't show never. I know my 4s did.

I’m calling BS on this one. My wife's iPhone 5 has NEVER, as does my 5S. I’ve also checked an iPhone 4 and 4S. The iPads do too (Mini, Mini Retina, iPad 2, 3 and Air). If anything, it could/would be a software thing, but it’s definitely NOT controlled by the hardware.

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes I do. Now that you say it, it makes sense since I can only use the exchange with a passcode enabled and the "never" option would certainly compromise that security...

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative