Do you still admire the design (looks) of your iPhone?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I took the case off of my iPhone 5s the other day, and I was still amazed at the design and beauty of my 5s. How do you guys feel about the looks of your iPhone?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Lately I've been paying attention to the design of these devices myself and some of the features and decisions made are unique and interesting!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I admire the design of the iPhone. So much so that I only use a case when I'm at the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
As far as I'm concerned the design of the iPhone 5 and 5s is perfect. I like the size of the housing and the screen size. Fits in my pocket of skinny jeans. Lol can't do that with a larger phone. Speed, screen resolution, and just overall function --perfect!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've said before on other threads, that about once every 2 months I take off the Otterbox Defender and admire my phone for a while, then put the case back on. It always looks and feels brand new.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone has never gone without a case so its free of any scratches. When I change cases I always stop and stare at the beauty of it for a few moments !

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I admired it so much, I bought a second one of the same thing. Only difference is color. This is the very first time I've ever bought the same phone twice to be completely honest!

The 5c is just such a beautiful phone. All the colors are eye catching. The way it feels in hand is amazing too. I just love this device!

Sent from something using Tapatalk.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
GREAT responses everyone. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that admires his/her iPhone. SMILE 😁😃

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm also curious about iPhone owners who have legacy iPhones. Please feel free to chime in. I also like the look of those iPhones, unfortunately I was late to the party. SMILE.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I keep my phone in a case, but I love the home button and the flash on my 5S. So pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I always admire mine when it comes out of the Otterbox Preserver case every couple of months for a water test. I just cant bear to damage it so it always goes right back in after a good cleaning.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I love the look of my stock Gold i5s but wouldn't mind this baby
subenady.jpg

newsman787

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Love my iPhone 5s. Though I keep it in an Otterbox Symmetry case, I do take it out occasionally for simple admiration. I will add I did enjoy the looks of my Nexus 5, too. I simply like classic, smooth devices! Apple truly hits home runs regularly with design.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using iMore Forums mobile app

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Hell yeah I love the look of my iPhone. A simple thing like changing a Lock screen or Home screen and the whole phone seems to change. I love it :)

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I love my iphone 5S, only had it for a little over a week and keep it in the official apple leather case (black) and it is a great looking phone!!

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR