Do you still admire the design (looks) of your iPhone?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Not only the design of the hardware, the software design is as well polished as the hardware. I admire both every time I hold it or operating on it. It's amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I still admire the design of my iPhone. I've had the iPhone 3G, 4S, 5, 5S and I currently have the iPhone 6 Plus and I admire it even more...;)

jasonmelling

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Upgrade in May. I have always wanted the 5s. Have a 5c now. Can't decide between the 6 or 5s. I think I like the design of the 5s better, but the six had a wider keyboard for my fingers. Easier to type on with no cramps in thumbs :(

Anyone ever rock an iPhone that is two years old, for another two years? (So that the phone will be four years old at the next upgrade?)

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
And it feels so damn good in the hand... did you just hold it naked in your hands while it was getting warmer?
That feeeeeeelsss

gregoron

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I like my white 5c's simple unibody design contrasting with the black glass. The lacquered body reminds me of ivory piano keys. Plus it feels great to hold. For some reason the plastic body resonates the sound from the speaker well. The phone reminds me of those small melamine portable radios from the seventies.

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
The silver iPhone 5s is still the nicest looking iPhone yet, IMO. Other than the curved glass on the front of the 6, there's nothing I like better about the design of the 6 than the 5s.

I hope there's enough demand for a 4" iPhone for Apple to make another in the future. I still prefer the size of the 5s, and that's the main reason I haven't upgraded yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2