Do you still admire the design (looks) of your iPhone?

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't have one currently, but I still prefer the look of the 4/S over any phone design yet. Its sleek, classy, polished, I just couldn't stop looking at it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if I've offended anyone who has the iPhone 6/6plus, but I still think that the iPhone 5/5s is the best looking smartphone device ever created. Especially the GOLD ����, however I'm still going to get a 6/6+ (undecided)....SMILE

Last edited:

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if I've offended anyone who has the iPhone 6/6plus, but I still think that the iPhone 5/5s is the best looking smartphone device ever created. Especially the GOLD ����, however I'm still going to get a 6/6+ (undecided)....SMILE
The announcement of the new ipads next week will be the deciding factor of whether I get the 6 or the plus. I've never owned an ipad and if I decide to get one after next week then I will just get a 6 to complement it.

Sent from my HTC M8

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I do indeed still admire it. I have a black iPhone 5 and still think it's the best designed smartphone to date. Even little things like the square on the home button I love. And slate > Space gray by far.

And yes the forehead, chin and side bezels are huge but I love a physical home button vs capacitive/on screen buttons and I like how the size of the forehead matches the chin. My Mom's droid ultra has a tiny forehead and it looks off to me.

Lastly the iPhone 6 may feel better in hand but the rounded sides, the thinness and those ugly polycarbonate inlays in the back all make me sad that I'm not holding he most beautiful phone anymore (I like the design of the G3 more than the i6 for example but not more than the 5/5S).

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I do indeed still admire it. I have a black iPhone 5 and still think it's the best designed smartphone to date. Even little things like the square on the home button I love. And slate > Space gray by far.

And yes the forehead, chin and side bezels are huge but I love a physical home button vs capacitive/on screen buttons and I like how the size of the forehead matches the chin. My Mom's droid ultra has a tiny forehead and it looks off to me.

Lastly the iPhone 6 may feel better in hand but the rounded sides, the thinness and those ugly polycarbonate inlays in the back all make me sad that I'm not holding he most beautiful phone anymore (I like the design of the G3 more than the i6 for example but not more than the 5/5S).

Just played with my first 6 today and the rounded glass screen that melts into the metal is amazing but other wise I hated it. Felt too light for its size, felt more plastic light to me than my iPhone 5, the home button felt small and had a weird click to it and it's thinner than an already almost too thin phone. And it looks much uglier than the 5/5S is all aspects (plastic antenna bands, rounded sides, small home button etc.)

hurts

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Just played with my first 6 today and the rounded glass screen that melts into the metal is amazing but other wise I hated it. Felt too light for its size, felt more plastic light to me than my iPhone 5, the home button felt small and had a weird click to it and it's thinner than an already almost too thin phone. And it looks much uglier than the 5/5S is all aspects (plastic antenna bands, rounded sides, small home button etc.)

Agreed. Don't really like phones getting too thin. I just don't like holding very thin phones.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6 Plus now and I really do love it. I was debating between it and the Note 4 that I also have. But now I'm regretting getting either now that the iPad Air 2 has been released, I really would like to have that instead. But now I'm going to have to wait until next year before I can get a new iPad. The thought of getting a 128 GB model with LTE is so attractive to me.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the 6, and love the design of it, and how the glass meets seamlessly with the body. I still think the 5S is the best looking iPhone ever made though, it is a classic design, and it looks very high quality.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I liked the design of my iPhone 4S. Even though I upgraded to the iPhone 6 I still like the design of my phone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So....I know this is an old thread but I just had to chatter my 2? lol

Starting out with my first iPhone in 2011, a white 4S. The design, shape, quality etc were just outstanding....and what a gorgeous device. When the 5C came out I was "knocked out" once again by the over all aesthetics of the device. So I decided to march to a different beat and get a coral one. Moving on to today, I've had my gold 5S for close to a month now, and I'm still "spellbound" once again by this gorgeous device. I just simply love it to death.

Apple really knows design and quality when it comes to their devices....as long as they keep suiting my needs, I will ALWAYS be a "sucker" for their devices

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I made my 5s look more like a 5c. The gray on the body showing actually looks pretty cool. It's unique... Add a clear case with a little design and it's beautiful.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77