Do you still admire the design (looks) of your iPhone?

jayoftherocks

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
For me, iPhone has the best design in a smartphone I have seen in awhile. It's just looks elegant and really really good in the eye. Even the plastic iphone 5c looked really really well in launch day and I still believe that Apple will continue it's legacy of building a great looking and amazing iPhones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I recon this is the best bumper/ case that work we'll with theiPhone 5S. It's thin and blends in with the look of the iPhone. It would of been interesting if Apple could involve this with each iPhone lol.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/22/uqu5enyt.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/22/ugy3ajar.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/22/tapuru2u.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/22/9ubazype.jpg
The coolest part is it comes with a front and back screen protector. I recon this complements the look of the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

What's the brand/name of the case?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
As much as I love my 5, my favorite design to date is the 4/4S style. That sweet slab of black glass and metal is just a great piece of modern design. Classic!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
As much as I love my 5, my favorite design to date is the 4/4S style. That sweet slab of black glass and metal is just a great piece of modern design. Classic!

I will agree that the iPhone 4/4S was a sexy phone. I really like the glass on the back too. I particularly liked the white one.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh YES. it is a gorgeous device, premium materials, exquisitely built. I.LOVE.IT.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes I of course still like the design of the iPhone.. For me personally I think the iPhone is the prettiest and best looking phone compare to whatever is out there

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
i still love the look of my iphone 5 and i really hope the new rumord design of iphone 6 will not be the real one and that becoz i am totaly saticfied with the look of iphone 5 and i still dont accept that the rumord pict of 6 is the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The more and more I see the rumored photos of the iPhone 6, the more and more I like the design of my Gold iPhone 5s better. IMHO the 5s looks much better. Of course I'm only going by photos of the 6. My opinion might change once I have the actual iPhone 6 in my hands.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I still like the look of the 4s lol. Apple always makes nice phones. The 6 will grow on everyone

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I love my gold iPhone 5s. I have it on the desk next to me at home whilst I work and I find myself, in those moments where I used to stare off into the distance, now staring at my phone.

Sad but true.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I still regret reading my White/Silver 5s for a Space Gray model. This one scratches way too easily :/

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I love my gold iPhone 5s. I have it on the desk next to me at home whilst I work and I find myself, in those moments where I used to stare off into the distance, now staring at my phone.

Sad but true.

I can definitely identify with this behavior.....SMILE

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR