I absolutely love the design of my 5s. I don't think I'm ready to give it up.
    Spencerdl and pr1nce like this.
    09-07-2014 07:23 PM
    The design is the best in the business. I have yet to see a smartphone that looks and feels as good as the iPhone. And that's any of the iPhones that have been released.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-07-2014 08:18 PM
    I absolutely love the design of my 5s. I don't think I'm ready to give it up.
    Mee either. I might wait for the iPhone 6s if there will be a such device
    anon4757448 likes this.
    09-07-2014 08:27 PM
    The design is the best in the business. I have yet to see a smartphone that looks and feels as good as the iPhone. And that's any of the iPhones that have been released.

EXACTLY my thoughts as well.
    09-07-2014 08:28 PM
    Mee either. I might wait for the iPhone 6s if there will be a such device
    The 5S is a beautiful phone.

Spencerdl likes this.
    09-07-2014 08:29 PM
    The 5S is a beautiful phone.

Yes indeed.
    09-07-2014 09:18 PM
    Very much specially that it's a week years old with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-08-2014 06:49 PM
    Post yesterday's WWDC, I am admiring it more!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-10-2014 02:36 AM
    Post yesterday's WWDC, I am admiring it more!
    Exactly. My hands are not that big and I already know how those big Samsung htc phones hold in my hands.

09-10-2014 02:45 AM
    Exactly. My hands are not that big and I already know how those big Samsung htc phones hold in my hands.

And I just hope Apple continues to make a 4" phone!
    09-10-2014 02:46 AM
    And I just hope Apple continues to make a 4" phone!
    Unfortunately I don't think so, but they sold more 5s in the last quarter then ever before so the 4" will be around for awhile
    09-10-2014 10:01 AM
    I don't have one currently, but I still prefer the look of the 4/S over any phone design yet. Its sleek, classy, polished, I just couldn't stop looking at it.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-10-2014 06:44 PM
    Sorry if I've offended anyone who has the iPhone 6/6plus, but I still think that the iPhone 5/5s is the best looking smartphone device ever created. Especially the GOLD , however I'm still going to get a 6/6+ (undecided)....SMILE
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 10-08-2014 at 08:29 PM.
    Beyond Fire, mumfoau and kataran like this.
    10-08-2014 07:38 PM
    Sorry if I've offended anyone who has the iPhone 6/6plus, but I still think that the iPhone 5/5s is the best looking smartphone device ever created. Especially the GOLD , however I'm still going to get a 6/6+ (undecided)....SMILE
    The announcement of the new ipads next week will be the deciding factor of whether I get the 6 or the plus. I've never owned an ipad and if I decide to get one after next week then I will just get a 6 to complement it.

Sent from my HTC M8
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-08-2014 08:33 PM
    I do indeed still admire it. I have a black iPhone 5 and still think it's the best designed smartphone to date. Even little things like the square on the home button I love. And slate > Space gray by far.

And yes the forehead, chin and side bezels are huge but I love a physical home button vs capacitive/on screen buttons and I like how the size of the forehead matches the chin. My Mom's droid ultra has a tiny forehead and it looks off to me.

Lastly the iPhone 6 may feel better in hand but the rounded sides, the thinness and those ugly polycarbonate inlays in the back all make me sad that I'm not holding he most beautiful phone anymore (I like the design of the G3 more than the i6 for example but not more than the 5/5S).
    mumfoau and Spencerdl like this.
    10-10-2014 01:04 AM
    I do indeed still admire it. I have a black iPhone 5 and still think it's the best designed smartphone to date. Even little things like the square on the home button I love. And slate > Space gray by far.

And yes the forehead, chin and side bezels are huge but I love a physical home button vs capacitive/on screen buttons and I like how the size of the forehead matches the chin. My Mom's droid ultra has a tiny forehead and it looks off to me.

Lastly the iPhone 6 may feel better in hand but the rounded sides, the thinness and those ugly polycarbonate inlays in the back all make me sad that I'm not holding he most beautiful phone anymore (I like the design of the G3 more than the i6 for example but not more than the 5/5S).
    Just played with my first 6 today and the rounded glass screen that melts into the metal is amazing but other wise I hated it. Felt too light for its size, felt more plastic light to me than my iPhone 5, the home button felt small and had a weird click to it and it's thinner than an already almost too thin phone. And it looks much uglier than the 5/5S is all aspects (plastic antenna bands, rounded sides, small home button etc.)
    10-11-2014 10:00 PM
    Just played with my first 6 today and the rounded glass screen that melts into the metal is amazing but other wise I hated it. Felt too light for its size, felt more plastic light to me than my iPhone 5, the home button felt small and had a weird click to it and it's thinner than an already almost too thin phone. And it looks much uglier than the 5/5S is all aspects (plastic antenna bands, rounded sides, small home button etc.)
    Agreed. Don't really like phones getting too thin. I just don't like holding very thin phones.
    10-12-2014 02:09 AM
    The iPhone 6 Plus is sexy. There is no other way to put it.

10-24-2014 09:40 PM
    The iPhone 6 Plus is sexy. There is no other way to put it.

But the 5s is sexy and beautiful....The BEST looking device ever created. SMILE
    10-24-2014 09:42 PM
    The iPhone 6 devices are beautiful but I hate how I need to always buy cases for these things... Why, Apple?
    10-24-2014 09:44 PM
    I have the iPhone 6 Plus now and I really do love it. I was debating between it and the Note 4 that I also have. But now I'm regretting getting either now that the iPad Air 2 has been released, I really would like to have that instead. But now I'm going to have to wait until next year before I can get a new iPad. The thought of getting a 128 GB model with LTE is so attractive to me.

10-24-2014 09:44 PM
    I have the 6, and love the design of it, and how the glass meets seamlessly with the body. I still think the 5S is the best looking iPhone ever made though, it is a classic design, and it looks very high quality.
    Spencerdl and Cmatt1971 like this.
    10-25-2014 03:06 PM
    I liked the design of my iPhone 4S. Even though I upgraded to the iPhone 6 I still like the design of my phone.
    11-27-2014 08:41 PM
    It's sexy, and will always be.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-28-2014 05:48 AM
    So....I know this is an old thread but I just had to chatter my 2 lol

Starting out with my first iPhone in 2011, a white 4S. The design, shape, quality etc were just outstanding....and what a gorgeous device. When the 5C came out I was "knocked out" once again by the over all aesthetics of the device. So I decided to march to a different beat and get a coral one. Moving on to today, I've had my gold 5S for close to a month now, and I'm still "spellbound" once again by this gorgeous device. I just simply love it to death.

Apple really knows design and quality when it comes to their devices....as long as they keep suiting my needs, I will ALWAYS be a "sucker" for their devices

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S
    Spencerdl and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-29-2014 08:23 AM
136 ... 23456