Do you still admire the design (looks) of your iPhone?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I too use a apple leather case with my 5S :) I take it out every night after I have a shower (So that my hands aren't oily to clean the dust inside the case and give it a good wipe. It looks brand new since the day I bought it which was like 5 months ago. I'm so happy with it. Can't wait for the 6.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone has the best design in a phone i have ever seen. The diamond cut edges, trimmed bezel and excellent materials. It truly is crafted to perfection.As stupid as this may sound, being a designer you like good looking things that also function well, the iPhone does it for me. BRAVO Johnny Ive

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone has the best design in a phone i have ever seen. The diamond cut edges, trimmed bezel and excellent materials. It truly is crafted to perfection.As stupid as this may sound, being a designer you like good looking things that also function well, the iPhone does it for me. BRAVO Johnny Ive

I totally agree with this post....SMILE

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's pure aluminium with gold on the back. It's kinda design lust from the get-go...

Hard to not admire Apple's industrial design...

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I currently own a black 4S, and yes, I love its design! I love the metal sides, and the glass on the back gives the phone a clean, professional look. I would still easily dump this baby for a 5C, though. Dang, that thing looks good.

Sent from a phone using an app.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I currently own a black 4S, and yes, I love its design! I love the metal sides, and the glass on the back gives the phone a clean, professional look. I would still easily dump this baby for a 5C, though. Dang, that thing looks good.

Sent from a phone using an app.

I've always liked the design of the 4/4s. Great looking iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
It's a work of art in regards to Jony Ives' design on the iPhone hence I love the way my iphone looks. But I like all of his designs in every Apple product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I took the case off of my iPhone 5s the other day, and I was still amazed at the design and beauty of my 5s. How do you guys feel about the looks of your iPhone?

Even though I don't have an iPhone anymore I know I could answer yes. I love running phones naked so I can enjoy the design :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I certainly do. I think the design of both the iPhone 5S and the iPad Air are well beyond that of other devices, even the HTC One M8. Apple just seems to pay a lot of attention to detail, more so than it's competitors.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
One thing for sure, when you see a iPhone up to someone's ear, there's no doubt, because of its uniqueness you can definitely tell it's an iPhone.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
One thing for sure, when you see a iPhone up to someone's ear, there's no doubt, because of its uniqueness you can definitely tell it's an iPhone.

I will agree with this. It really makes a difference when you can see that iconic Apple logo on the back of the phone and the home button on the front. The phone is so slick that it is one of the few cases that looks good in cases too.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking at my Wife's naked.....iPhone (smile) and DAMN, it looks GOOD. SMILE. I keep mine in a case most of the time, so I don't get to see the naked BEAUTY that much.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking at my Wife's naked.....iPhone (smile) and DAMN, it looks GOOD. SMILE. I keep mine in a case most of the time, so I don't get to see the naked BEAUTY that much.

Same here. Mine is in a case all the time, even though I use a slim case. But my wife doesn't like cases and her iPhone looks awesome. Even with some dings, it looks good.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I took the case off of my iPhone 5s the other day, and I was still amazed at the design and beauty of my 5s. How do you guys feel about the looks of your iPhone?

As you know, I don't cover my iPhone with any case or other protective covering. It is a thing of beauty on its own accord, and I still enjoy the look of it...:)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
As you know, I don't cover my iPhone with any case or other protective covering. It is a thing of beauty on its own accord, and I still enjoy the look of it...:)

I'm not quite there yet. I need to have some protection on it.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I recon this is the best bumper/ case that work we'll with theiPhone 5S. It's thin and blends in with the look of the iPhone. It would of been interesting if Apple could involve this with each iPhone lol.
uqu5enyt.jpg
ugy3ajar.jpg
tapuru2u.jpg
9ubazype.jpg

The coolest part is it comes with a front and back screen protector. I recon this complements the look of the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods