do you use a case on your iPhone? Why or why not?

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
When I had my 5S I just used a tempered glass screen protector, and thats it. The thing is lovely to hold I personally didn't want to ruin it with a case.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't always use a case on my iPhone 5s until recently, when all the scratches and scuffs on the phone was making me crazy! anyways, i ended up giving my old phone to my little brother and got a space grey iPhone 5s with a speck case on it.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I use case because it will help me in gaining a good re-sale value.

I have two cases - Apple genuine leather case, product (RED) & Casemate Brushed Aluminum case.

Mostly my phone is in leather case however, I use Casemate case when I am traveling as it gives enough protection.

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

brianLTE

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
No case here. I think the design is far too sexy. Whenever I convince myself I want a case, I just end up taking it off in a week.

Sent from my iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I do not use a case or protector of any kind on my iPhone. Why? I simply don't want to....;)

iBenny

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a screen protector on my gold iPhone and rocking it without a case but on my black iPhone 5 I had a case from day one because the edges scratched very easily.
I bumped my 5s on the corner of a table but there was nothing or at least I can't see any scratches.
If I put a case on the beautiful design of my gold 5s it would be as if I put a burqa on a beautiful woman. LOL.

Sent from my gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

dhofary

May 9, 2014
Visit site
i do use temper glass . iBenny burqa is a way to keep woman clean and self respect things that you don't know . if marry among us she'd would cover her head too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iBenny

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
i do use temper glass . iBenny burqa is a way to keep woman clean and self respect things that you don't know . if marry among us she'd would cover her head too!

Actually, I know everything regarding wearing burqa(I was born muslim), I was just trying to make a funny comparison.

dhofary

May 9, 2014
Visit site
making a fun of other own custom is not right at all . try something else if you want to be funny . walking half naked could suite you well i guess so you could send us some pics here . am half arab and mesai tribe both worlds have their own way of living . you could be more funny while respecting others own custom.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I know everything regarding wearing burqa(I was born muslim), I was just trying to make a funny comparison.

making a fun of other own custom is not right at all . try something else if you want to be funny . walking half naked could suite you well i guess so you could send us some pics here . am half arab and mesai tribe both worlds have their own way of living . you could be more funny while respecting others own custom.

I'd like to think that no offense was intended. Having said that, let's get back on topic, please. Thanks...:)

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I use a Speck Candyshell Grip as my daily driver. Sometimes I go naked but have it sleeved in wallet that has a spot for my phone. And other times I use "fashion cases" ex: coach or just one that was "pretty."

I'm a klutz and the phone has to be protected by something when I'm moving, lol. But the pretty hard shell cases usually break after one drop which is why I stick with my Candyshell. It can take a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

bklynblaze

Banned
Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
No...I payed good money for my iPhone and I wanna see and feel it in all it's beauty. Covering it up to me is pointless. I don't need to have a pristine iPhone to sell it a year or two later.

ces_garc94

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I've got about 4 different cases for my iphone but I always just end up using it naked. It's a phone and meant to be used, most of us will just get a new one once were eligible for upgrade anyways ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5 📱

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73