do you use a case on your iPhone? Why or why not?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys use a case with your iPhone? If not, why not? Or if you do, why?

Personally I've always used a case on my phone because I'm always nervous I'm going to drop it and I want it to have protection I'm case I do.

I'm curious to hear from users who don't use a case and their reasoning behind it. I'd it's because they don't think it matters or if they don't care. I've thought about going without a case before, but just got too worried about damaging the phone.

Sometimes I do wonder if my case might be interfering with my LTE or cell signal.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I really have gone away from cases since I got my iPhone 5S. I've been using bumpers or no case. I have a bodyguard on the gold of my phone so it won't get scratched and I took my screen protector off the front of my phone because it was annoying me (the dirt and oil sitting between the film; I might get one of those glass screen protectors when I can afford it. Maybe not LOL).

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I really have gone away from cases since I got my iPhone 5S. I've been using bumpers or no case. I have a bodyguard on the gold of my phone so it won't get scratched and I took my screen protector off the front of my phone because it was annoying me (the dirt and oil sitting between the film; I might get one of those glass screen protectors when I can afford it. Maybe not LOL).

And you have no worries of dropping the phone?

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
And you have no worries of dropping the phone?

I've only dropped any of my phones about 2-3 times and in those times my phone was cased. I don't (barely ever) drop my phone. Even if I did (knocks on wood), I wouldn't be pissed just weirded out by the nick that would be on my phone haha.

vjh425

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I rotate what cases I use and sometimes I don't use a case at all. I like the option of different cases or no case, it keeps me from getting bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I use an Otterbox. The screen protector is easy to apply and there aren't any bubbles. I got a case for my iPod Touch today, and I ended up throwing away the screen protector since I kept seeing those bubbles under it.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I use an Otterbox. The screen protector is easy to apply and there aren't any bubbles. I got a case for my iPod Touch today, and I ended up throwing away the screen protector since I kept seeing those bubbles under it.

The screen and the screen protector were clean too. I just don't understand it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My first iPhone I stuck it in an LP case before even leaving the store and it was my first phone I ever bought a case for. Left in there for 6 months reason being the iPhone is so well crafted and beautiful no one wants to ding it

My current i5s I just have a 5 dollar clear gel case on it and I don't worry like I did with my i5

I'll go naked if I'm dressed up and want to bling my phone out and it wouldn't bother me to much

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Used to use full cases and hated it, when it picked up the 5s, I refused to hide it. Have it in a OtterBox bumper.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I use the apple black leather case on my 5S. I was looking for the perfect case all my life. This case has served me well since it's release and the best thing is it doesn't add any bulk at all. My phone doesn't have even one single scratch because of the case and it's inside microfibres. Totally worth the $48 I paid for it.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a spigen tough armor case right now on my 5S. Seems like a good case. I tend to take it off though to clean the phone about once a week or so. Could this damage the phone? (Constantly removing the case I mean)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a spigen tough armor case right now on my 5S. Seems like a good case. I tend to take it off though to clean the phone about once a week or so. Could this damage the phone? (Constantly removing the case I mean)

I find if you remove it from the bottom right to left so as not to stress your power and volume buttons you will be fine

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen