do you use a case on your iPhone? Why or why not?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm very indecisive when it comes to cases. One week i will have a case on it, and the next my phone will be nude. i just can't seem to pick. Like right now my phone is without case, but i'm sure next week ill have the case on it. aaah. i hate being so indecisive.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have got a case on my iphone 5S, it's a leather flip case so it protects the front and back of my device. I get very paranoid about marks and scratches!!

Sent from my iPhone 5S

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Is there a danger of damaging the phone from constant case removal? I'm switching between two right now and I wonder if it's possibly putting stress on the device or the screen.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Is there a danger of damaging the phone from constant case removal? I'm switching between two right now and I wonder if it's possibly putting stress on the device or the screen.

If anything you might get slight marks around the corner of the device if you are using an hard case

Sent from my iPhone 5S

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It just depends on how I feel that day. Sometimes I use a case, sometimes I don't. I'm not really worried about dropping my phone because I have AC.

Abstractdesigns

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I use a Speck Candyshell Grip as my daily driver. Sometimes I go naked but have it sleeved in wallet that has a spot for my phone. And other times I use "fashion cases" ex: coach or just one that was "pretty."

I'm a klutz and the phone has to be protected by something when I'm moving, lol. But the pretty hard shell cases usually break after one drop which is why I stick with my Candyshell. It can take a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
That's good you're using a Speck case, they're pretty good quality. It's so important to use a case! I've dropped my phone many times and thank god had my Case-Mate hard case on. Case-Mate is excellent quality and it's a "pretty" case cause I designed it :) I've had it over a yr and the design is embedded into the case so it still looks brand new & perfect. Those cheap cute cases usually just have a design/pattern that will rub off, peel, and like you said break soon.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I always use an Otterbox Defender. I like the feel and protection. I do a lot of photo work on my phone. Editing, enhancements, Photoshop and etc. I've found the Otterbox provides just the right grip for steadiness to do my work. I do remove the case about once every couple months and admire my phone for a while. Then I put the case back on.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

JustZE

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Sure I do, I just got "Sector 5 Black Ops Elite" .. Best case I have ever ownedImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402467596.629723.jpg

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I personally likes cases that's why I own so many but because the iPhone is so small I have to have a case, otherwise it's way too small in my hand. Bring on the iPhone 6!!!!

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to make up my mind. I use a otter box defender but hate getting dust in there all the time . I use a variety of snap on cases and can't decide on those either. Prettiest thing I did was put a bodyguard pure screen protector on it . That adds a little thickness to the screen and will interfer with some case cause they can't slip over and onto the top if the edge of the screen but I do love the look of it. I cut out the plastic screen protector in the defender and just use the shell and rubber cover. Dang dust though

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I use a case(s) even though I admire the look of my naked 5s a lot. I have the Zagg Glass on screen (of course) and the Zagg HD on the back to go along with several cases. I just can't seem to bring myself to carry my 5s without protection on a daily basis. It's only naked while changing cases or a little longer to admire the craftsmanship....SMILE

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I was using an Otterbox Symmetry before while I awaited my dbrand skins to arrive. They'll be here in about a week. I have my LG G2 naked!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Alethia23

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
spigen.JPG

In love with my Spigen Tough Armor! The case shown above is exactly what I have. Slim and protective... Dropped my phone accidentally several times and it's still good as new. :D

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I usually keep my iPhone in a case to protect it but then there are times where I like to have no case of my phone

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR