I use the Incipio NGP, for $19.99 it protects the phone all around including top and bottom.

iPhone 5 Impact Resistant Case | Incipio NGP | Incipio
    05-18-2014 12:06 AM
    If I'm not using a Spigen bumper or charging my phone with a Mophie, it's pretty much naked. I don't like cases much.
    05-18-2014 01:57 PM
    Speck Candyshell on mine since the second it came out of the box and a screen protector was put on it.

Best case I have ever used.
    mumfoau likes this.
    05-18-2014 03:03 PM
    Yes I always use a case not only on my iPhone but on my iPad as well To avoid from scratches
    Abstractdesigns likes this.
    05-19-2014 09:13 AM
    No case here. I think the design is far too sexy. Whenever I convince myself I want a case, I just end up taking it off in a week.

Sent from my iPhone.
    05-20-2014 08:44 AM
    No, I do not use a case or protector of any kind on my iPhone. Why? I simply don't want to....
    05-20-2014 09:57 AM
    I have a screen protector on my gold iPhone and rocking it without a case but on my black iPhone 5 I had a case from day one because the edges scratched very easily.
    I bumped my 5s on the corner of a table but there was nothing or at least I can't see any scratches.
    If I put a case on the beautiful design of my gold 5s it would be as if I put a burqa on a beautiful woman. LOL.

Sent from my gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums
    serglb likes this.
    05-21-2014 07:13 AM
    i do use temper glass . iBenny burqa is a way to keep woman clean and self respect things that you don't know . if marry among us she'd would cover her head too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dhofary; 05-21-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    05-21-2014 02:06 PM
    i do use temper glass . iBenny burqa is a way to keep woman clean and self respect things that you don't know . if marry among us she'd would cover her head too!

Actually, I know everything regarding wearing burqa(I was born muslim), I was just trying to make a funny comparison.

serglb likes this.
    05-23-2014 02:03 PM
    making a fun of other own custom is not right at all . try something else if you want to be funny . walking half naked could suite you well i guess so you could send us some pics here . am half arab and mesai tribe both worlds have their own way of living . you could be more funny while respecting others own custom.

05-23-2014 02:31 PM
    Actually, I know everything regarding wearing burqa(I was born muslim), I was just trying to make a funny comparison.

making a fun of other own custom is not right at all . try something else if you want to be funny . walking half naked could suite you well i guess so you could send us some pics here . am half arab and mesai tribe both worlds have their own way of living . you could be more funny while respecting others own custom.

I'd like to think that no offense was intended. Having said that, let's get back on topic, please. Thanks...
    TurboTiger likes this.
    05-23-2014 02:37 PM
    I use a Speck Candyshell Grip as my daily driver. Sometimes I go naked but have it sleeved in wallet that has a spot for my phone. And other times I use "fashion cases" ex: coach or just one that was "pretty."

I'm a klutz and the phone has to be protected by something when I'm moving, lol. But the pretty hard shell cases usually break after one drop which is why I stick with my Candyshell. It can take a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    05-24-2014 08:17 PM
    No...I payed good money for my iPhone and I wanna see and feel it in all it's beauty. Covering it up to me is pointless. I don't need to have a pristine iPhone to sell it a year or two later.
    serglb likes this.
    05-25-2014 01:04 AM
    I've got about 4 different cases for my iphone but I always just end up using it naked. It's a phone and meant to be used, most of us will just get a new one once were eligible for upgrade anyways

Sent from my iPhone 5 📱
    Rigs0512 likes this.
    05-25-2014 03:02 PM
    I'm using a lifeproof for now because I'm out at a track meet and it's pouring down raining
    05-25-2014 03:23 PM
    I'm very indecisive when it comes to cases. One week i will have a case on it, and the next my phone will be nude. i just can't seem to pick. Like right now my phone is without case, but i'm sure next week ill have the case on it. aaah. i hate being so indecisive.
    05-26-2014 10:56 AM
    I have got a case on my iphone 5S, it's a leather flip case so it protects the front and back of my device. I get very paranoid about marks and scratches!!

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    06-02-2014 02:23 PM
    Is there a danger of damaging the phone from constant case removal? I'm switching between two right now and I wonder if it's possibly putting stress on the device or the screen.
    06-03-2014 05:53 PM
    Is there a danger of damaging the phone from constant case removal? I'm switching between two right now and I wonder if it's possibly putting stress on the device or the screen.
    If anything you might get slight marks around the corner of the device if you are using an hard case

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    06-03-2014 05:55 PM
    Asking mostly because the speck candyshell flip I have fits pretty snug.
    06-03-2014 05:57 PM
    If anything you might get slight marks around the corner of the device if you are using an hard case

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    Was more worried about the phone getting bent or screen getting shifted or something.
    06-03-2014 05:58 PM
    Was more worried about the phone getting bent or screen getting shifted or something.
    That should not be a problem

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    06-03-2014 06:32 PM
    It just depends on how I feel that day. Sometimes I use a case, sometimes I don't. I'm not really worried about dropping my phone because I have AC.
    06-05-2014 03:35 PM
    I use a Speck Candyshell Grip as my daily driver. Sometimes I go naked but have it sleeved in wallet that has a spot for my phone. And other times I use "fashion cases" ex: coach or just one that was "pretty."

I'm a klutz and the phone has to be protected by something when I'm moving, lol. But the pretty hard shell cases usually break after one drop which is why I stick with my Candyshell. It can take a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    That's good you're using a Speck case, they're pretty good quality. It's so important to use a case! I've dropped my phone many times and thank god had my Case-Mate hard case on. Case-Mate is excellent quality and it's a "pretty" case cause I designed it :-) I've had it over a yr and the design is embedded into the case so it still looks brand new & perfect. Those cheap cute cases usually just have a design/pattern that will rub off, peel, and like you said break soon.
    06-10-2014 10:20 PM
    I always use an Otterbox Defender. I like the feel and protection. I do a lot of photo work on my phone. Editing, enhancements, Photoshop and etc. I've found the Otterbox provides just the right grip for steadiness to do my work. I do remove the case about once every couple months and admire my phone for a while. Then I put the case back on.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    06-10-2014 11:28 PM
60 123