Possible iPhone 6?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm not into rumors or mock ups but if this is the case I'm sticking with my i5s 64GB for another cycle for sure

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't think apple will rid of the dual-tone flash. It seriously makes pictures look 50X more natural. I wonder will they make the phone more rounded & flatter (starts to look like a metal galaxy).

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't think apple will rid of the dual-tone flash. It seriously makes pictures look 50X more natural. I wonder will they make the phone more rounded & flatter (starts to look like a metal galaxy).

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I agree

It looks like a run of the mill brick phone with an Apple Home Button on it

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The design is not very appealing to me & I'm not sure how I feel about the size..maybe it they remove some of the bezel I'll like it better.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a note 3 because apple doesn't offer a phone exchange that meets my needs. Give me something like that mockup in terms of size and I will be looking at an iPhone again, which is why apple is looking to go big or go home this year.

Berry_Pink

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I really like the white one but the blacks gold touch id ring sticks out nastily against the Black glass. It's most likely to make it easy to find but I think a space grey shade would have worked better and still be visible easily. It reminds me of a flatter htc one m8 from the back though which I dislike,it'd be more elegant with the two shades (gold/white and black/grey) the 5s has instead of one.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't really like the way this phone looks. If this is what the new iPhone will look like i don't know if i'm going to like it. But still, i will most likely still get it. As much as I love my 5S i'm just a big geek when it comes to better specs and camera. Even though I don't need it, and don't really want it. I'll probably still get it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73