Verizon has the deals📱:Get an iPhone 7 Plus for $5 a month
    I lost mine in the midst of moving. I was so tired I literally think I threw it in the trash . That was a hard lesson to learn!!!
    04-26-2017 12:06 AM
    did you find it at least
    04-26-2017 12:16 AM
    After surgery to remove a growth my dog was on medicine that made him thirsty, thus made him need to go out a lot! On a Friday night I had a massive headache and couldn't sleep. I took Tylenol PM and slept way toooooo looooong. Well my dog wet the bed. Like I mean really wet the bed. Was not a situation where I could just wash the comforter and sheets. So, I wrapped it all up and took it to the compactor in my community.

When I got back I did a few things and was ready to run out and get new bedding. I couldn't find my phone. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I called it from my work cell and nothing, nada.

I figured I'd find it and popped a spare SIM in an old phone and called and activated it. Later that night when I went to go to sleep i couldn't find the TV remote. So I'm like, how did I lose my phone and TV remote the same day? Then I realized the remote and phone were on the bed and must have been wrapped up in the bedding I threw them out in the trash compactor! Yup...I'm that guy. True story.
    05-01-2017 10:42 PM
    I have a 1st gen iPod without volume control and no speaker so one afternoon on 8/4/18 I Went to pack my stuff in my bag when my mom said to take my little bag when I got home I didn't find my iPod When On Sunday we found it in my house and now it's missing in my house again. What Should I do 😱😱😱😱😰😰😣😣
    Last edited by Taylor Watterson; 08-07-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    08-07-2018 06:10 AM
    I use to be a garbage man. At the end of the day at the landfill, I stopped on the scales, went in and grabbed my ticket, drove up the hill and dumped my truck. Before pulling away went to check and make sure my phone was still on the dash. Nope. Looked around to see if it fell in between some seats or something, since garbage trucks aren’t the smoothest ride, and landfills don’t have the smoothest or roads...nothing. Used my work phone and called it. 3 rings in someone answered it, mich to my surprise. I was like “uh who is this, you have my phone”. It was the lady at the front office. Apparently it fell out of my truck when I went in to get my ticket and I didn’t notice. One of the temps that picked up the blowing trash had found it and turned it in. Considering the time of day and all the large trucks that pull in there, I consider myself lucky that it didn’t get ran over.
    kataran likes this.
    10-05-2018 04:17 PM
    I use to be a garbage man. At the end of the day at the landfill, I stopped on the scales, went in and grabbed my ticket, drove up the hill and dumped my truck. Before pulling away went to check and make sure my phone was still on the dash. Nope. Looked around to see if it fell in between some seats or something, since garbage trucks aren’t the smoothest ride, and landfills don’t have the smoothest or roads...nothing. Used my work phone and called it. 3 rings in someone answered it, mich to my surprise. I was like “uh who is this, you have my phone”. It was the lady at the front office. Apparently it fell out of my truck when I went in to get my ticket and I didn’t notice. One of the temps that picked up the blowing trash had found it and turned it in. Considering the time of day and all the large trucks that pull in there, I consider myself lucky that it didn’t get ran over.
    Wow I was waiting for a horror show

Glad it worked out for you
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-05-2018 04:53 PM
    Never lost an iPhone, but I did have a BB Curve go missing once. I think I ended up leaving it a Burger King. Went back to look for it, it was gone. Never was found. Some worthless waste of resources probably grabbed it up and took off with it.
    10-15-2018 07:06 PM
    Never lost an iPhone, but I did have a BB Curve go missing once. I think I ended up leaving it a Burger King. Went back to look for it, it was gone. Never was found. Some worthless waste of resources probably grabbed it up and took off with it.
    Did you ask the employees it’s probably still there in the lost and found.

Picture it an old relic sitting on a shelf 🧐
    10-15-2018 07:32 PM
    Did you ask the employees it’s probably still there in the lost and found.

Picture it an old relic sitting on a shelf 🧐
    I did indeed ask about it when I went back to look for it, and checked again about a week later. Was not to be found.
    kataran likes this.
    10-15-2018 08:33 PM
    I lost my 4s moving one year. I was so tired during the move I have no idea what happened to it. I was very disappointed. It did not take me long to get another one. The positive thing was that it was my excuse to upgrade.
    Ok so I was playing in a game at a public place and I guess someone took it while I was looking down cause when I looked up it was gone. None of my friends took it. I am not very happy because it was RIGHT NEXT TO ME! Seriously though always put a hand on your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    12-07-2018 05:23 PM
35 12