Are you really content with the iPhone?

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely content with the iPhone. I regularly play with other phones and have colleagues and friends with both Windows phone and Android phones and I'm still not impressed with those operating systems. My Android toting friends still complain that after several months of use, even newer phones like the Samsung Note 3 start to get laggy, that is one thing that has never happened with my iPhones.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Me and iPhone have been in a relationship since the first time I purchased a 3GS. I have checked out other ones but always come home to it at the end of the day. Lol. I just love the Eco system

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely content with the iPhone. I regularly play with other phones and have colleagues and friends with both Windows phone and Android phones and I'm still not impressed with those operating systems. My Android toting friends still complain that after several months of use, even newer phones like the Samsung Note 3 start to get laggy, that is one thing that has never happened with my iPhones.
Very true. I very frequently switch from android to ios. I'm currently awaiting my 6 plus while using my g3. Even this device gets laggy. Not saying they are bad devices as the g3 and note 3 are fantastic. I have always had a smoother experience with ios.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have never been more content with a phone. The ecosystem keeps me very loyal. Had a brief stint with the HTC DNA but quickly came running back. The iPhone stopped my constant switching. I think I've racked up about 300 different phones before settling in when verizon got the 4.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, for sure. While using a low end Android phone for a while as I patiently (maybe not patiently) waited for the 6, I could not imagine myself using another Android device over an iPhone. While there are some good Android phones out there, I can't leave iOS, I like the experience more :)

perryfamily10

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely! I've had the iPhone 4s, 5s and now the 6. I won't be going back to android. When I use the phone I want it to work and consistently! Some features of android devises are intriguing but not enough to switch! I'm happy with the iPhone and no one as hard as people try will change my mind.

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
No. Because it's not perfect. And no platform is perfect
But it's the best platform for me- namely the facetime, my iTunes library, and I feel it's more secure than Android.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Life is too short to get locked into single branding. I see it with cars all the time, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The heck does this even mean?

When you switch phones you lose accessories, paid apps, the quality of those apps you loved, all of the other compatible devices (like if you have an android wear watch and go to an iphone) but what difference does it make what care you buy?

Lan Thanh

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Currently 50% content I guess?
I've just switched to Iphone 5s for 3 days, from Lumia. So far pros and cons:
What I miss:
- Live Tiles: Can show you lots of thing without having to open the apps
- Cortana: Still not get used to Siri
- Bigger screen
- Double tap to wake: Seriously Apple please add this!
- Glance: wave your hand on the phone screen clock and notifications show up! No pressing and saving battery!
- Home button: I hate pressing the phone button on Iphone they should make it like Lumia so you don’t have to press it over and over resulting in broken after a time. Just tap it is enough.
- People: Link people’s contact to Facebook and Skype so you can stalk them :p
- Better Multitasking
- Stronger wifi-catching
What I gain:
- Smaller and lighter phone: It fits my grip so nice because I have small hands.
- Better keyboard
- Digging QuickType and SwiftKey: yeah MS have Swipe build-in but it’s superior on Iphone
- Apps I need when I need it, with great interface, good quality and load really fast. Get sick of missing apps in WP store.
- Touch ID!!!
- Syncing wonderfully with my MBP
- Games
- No lagging, automatically quitting, randomly freezing, snailspeed loading
- Don’t have to hard reset repeatedly and hope for the best when something don’t work BECAUSE EVERYTHING WORKS LOL XD

Bats

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Being that this is my first IPhone, I guess I'll have to wait a few months to see. With that being said I can be content with most high end devices.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Sappy but the iPhone has been the most reliable and trustworthy phone I have had. Over all generations. It was the phone I kept coming back to after that hunger to try something new was replaced by disgust and frustration that none of the other mobile OSs were as advanced as they claimed. Why the hell were there such hardware defects, why did the software get stuck and the apps force quit? I thought these people said their OS was superior to iOS? Truth is, the majority of them had no idea what they were talking about. I was looking for that better phone but I had it all along. None of the "advanced" technology was worth it if the underlying foundation was crappy. BB10 is just as much of a workhorse as iOS and really only has the keyboard going for it. Windows Phone just keeps tearing everything down and building back up again so that each release works less than the previous. Not only that, Microsoft doesn't seem to care if Windows Phone succeeds or not.

Apple is now my go-to even if it is more expensive and even if people call me an "iSheep" or stupid for using it. It works. It's elegant. It's powerful. It's beautiful. It does everything it does EXTREMELY well and if a problem pops up, I can always drive to an apple store to get it checked instantly instead of waiting weeks for a possible fix in the mail.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I will. The wife's pregnant and I know I won't be able to swap devices like I have in the past. So, if I'm gonna use the same device everyday I'd prefer it be an iPhone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro