Love my 5S but just want a BIGGER SCREEN. It will come soon enough and the world will be round again.
    The iPhone is only a part of the bigger picture. It syncs so well with my desktop, iPad, and iPad mini, that eco system makes all of the parts a whole perfect system for me. I have close to 2000 contacts on my system and having all of the machines sync together makes my work and play soooo nice. Keep up the great work Apple.
    Last edited by CSI Guy; 06-06-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    nason54 likes this.
    06-05-2014 11:47 PM
    I just came back from a Note 3...again. I think this is the third time I have gone from the Note 3 to the iPhone 5S. I really wanted to stay with the Note 3 this time, but I was having issues with iMessage and still not receiving texts from iPhone users. I'm just waiting until all of that is figured out and I may be gone again. But who knows. I still love my idevices. They have always worked for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    And I'm coming back after over a year's hiatus with Android. Went through the DNA, S4, Moto X, Nexus 5, and GPE M8. I will most definitely say that I REALLY like stock Android. It is incredibly smooth. But something always calls me back to iOS. The beauty of them. The simplistic, yet advanced OS. And I also really liked the next step in iOS 8. I have grown very tired of the constant switch and would really like to just settle in to a device and OS and leave it at that. I find that with Android, there's always something wrong with every device or that I'm always eyeing the next big thing and not actually enjoying what I have. I'm hoping the jump back to iOS will lock me in for a bit. Especially if the 6 has a bigger screen!
    06-06-2014 07:48 AM
    I'm not sure if I'm content with any smartphone device. I like change and the ability to try something new and improved or different. I find that when I keep my options open (open minded), I allow myself to experience different things and not be bias or caught up in a specific loop. This type of thinking has allowed ME to experience many different things throught out life (food, autos, women clothes, ect.) not just smartphones.
    I have had Blackberry, iPhone and Android devices, to be honest each brand has it's plus and minus, but depending on what I'm looking for from MY smartphone/device of choice at that time/moment dictates what I will be using.
    I'm NOT into the "smartphones wars" anymore because it's just not worth it ....I just buy what I like and what would be more useful at that particular stage in my life.
    06-06-2014 08:50 AM
    I just came back from a Note 3...again. I think this is the third time I have gone from the Note 3 to the iPhone 5S. I really wanted to stay with the Note 3 this time, but I was having issues with iMessage and still not receiving texts from iPhone users. I'm just waiting until all of that is figured out and I may be gone again. But who knows. I still love my idevices. They have always worked for me.

I have heard of this iMessage/message (text) problem quite a bit, and to be honest I just don't see a problem between mine, my Wife's or other family members with iphones sending/receiving to my Note3. I just tested this theory again from my iPhone 5s to my Note3 and back.....once again NO PROBLEM.
    06-06-2014 09:00 AM
    I would say I am 90% happy with my iPhone 4S. Maybe even 95%!

It's a snappy little beast with a gorgeous screen and all the apps I need to run my hectic life on social media! And not forgetting games and all the other delights we need to keep ourselves up and running these days!

That 'little' is deliberate - the screen is on the small side for today's usage. But I cope.

I find even the 4S seems pretty good against my HTC Android device - that constantly seems to slow down when I need it not to, while the iPhone carries on pretty much OK all the time. So that helps swing me towards iOS.

I have a 5S for work and that's brilliant - really fast, bigger screen, no issues!
    AlexJ92 and Haseeb Rehman like this.
    06-06-2014 11:18 AM
    Definitely satisfied with my iDevices, they have the best range of apps, and those apps are often the best I have seen, so it's never a question of being dissatisfied.
    Last edited by Speedygi; 06-07-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    AlexJ92 and mumfoau like this.
    06-07-2014 06:57 AM
    When iOS 8 comes out, it looks like I will be satisfied with my iPhone
    AlexJ92 and mumfoau like this.
    06-07-2014 09:45 AM
    I owned 3 different iPhones over the years and the only reason I would upgrade was cause the OS started to lag on the current phone. However, I recently switched to Android (as part of a carrier switch) in order to save money. Well, since I switched I am completely missing my iPhone. There are things I could do with the iPhone that I cannot and will probably will never be able to do with my Android. I cannot wait until I can get an iPhone again.
    06-07-2014 08:20 PM
    The simple answer? Yes!
    06-07-2014 10:25 PM
    This video by Cam Bunton from Phonedog sums up why I always come back to an iPhone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    kataran likes this.
    06-08-2014 07:46 AM
    I am very content with my gold 5S but i don't know how i would feel about this iPhone 6 release. This is coming from a fan boy. what do you think? Check out this link his leaks have always proven to be true in the fall

Last edited by iLeo; 06-10-2014 at 02:30 PM.
    serglb likes this.
    06-10-2014 02:08 PM
    I owned 3 different iPhones over the years and the only reason I would upgrade was cause the OS started to lag on the current phone. However, I recently switched to Android (as part of a carrier switch) in order to save money. Well, since I switched I am completely missing my iPhone. There are things I could do with the iPhone that I cannot and will probably will never be able to do with my Android. I cannot wait until I can get an iPhone again.
    What sort of things does the iphone do that android doesn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-10-2014 05:36 PM
    I agree. I'm the same way. I want to try everything, but then the effect wears off and I find myself back on iOS. Although, this last time I was really enamored by the Note 3, but because of the iMessage fiasco, I found it advantageous to come back. I'm not sour about it, because I have always like my iPhone and iPad combo.

Yep! Same here. At the end of the day it's always apple.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    06-12-2014 02:28 AM
    My needs are changing. I still love playing with my Note 3, but only as a tablet. Not as a phone. My Z10 really gave me issues, so I got another 5c to go along with my blue one. It seems I'm in love with the 5c. I still love my Z10 too but I'm finding that now they'll allow third party keyboards, I'm excited about my iPhones!

I still hope BlackBerry will release a Z50...

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    06-12-2014 11:50 AM
    Have just rediscovered Podcasts, beautiful App and just perfect if you have a field of interest and want to hear about it regularly. The selection is great and it's fun. Does Android actually offer anything like it?
    Check out Pocket Casts
    06-12-2014 03:41 PM
    I'm finding that I'm content with good tech without respect to manufacturer!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
    CDG and dkhmwilliams like this.
    06-12-2014 06:56 PM
    One of the things that people don't talk enough about are the accessories that come along with iOS devices. You can always find anything you want. It was one of the things that was a little frustrating with my Nexus devices. There wasn't a large selection of accessories available for them when I purchased them. I can find iPhone and iPad stuff anywhere.

the_tech_eater and mumfoau like this.
    06-13-2014 08:57 PM
    One of the things that people don't talk enough about are the accessories that come along with iOS devices. You can always find anything you want. It was one of the things that was a little frustrating with my Nexus devices. There wasn't a large selection of accessories available for them when I purchased them. I can find iPhone and iPad stuff anywhere.

though I'm going naked I'm noticing the same thing with my G2 that I just got! seems after a few months with a lot of android device the only way to get good accessories is to order online!

06-13-2014 08:59 PM
    though I'm going baked I'm noticing the same thing with my G2 that I just got! seems after a few months with a lot of android device the only way to get good accessories is to order online!

And that can be a problem at times, because for some things, I would like to see them in person before I purchase them. If you buy a Nexus phone, the only store you can go to and buy accessories for it is at T-Mobile and they usually don't carry a large selection.

06-13-2014 09:01 PM
    And that can be a problem at times, because for some things, I would like to see them in person before I purchase them. If you buy a Nexus phone, the only store you can go to and buy accessories for it is at T-Mobile and they usually don't carry a large selection.

seeing items in person is definitely a plus for the g2 because the Verizon has a different rear button configuration!

06-13-2014 09:04 PM
    seeing items in person is definitely a plus for the g2 because the Verizon has a different rear button configuration!

Really? I didn't know that. BTW, what happened to your iPhone?

06-13-2014 09:05 PM
    Really? I didn't know that. BTW, what happened to your iPhone?

it got me this g2 in a one for one trade lol. but yes, the Verizon button has the same configuration I should've stayed but the buttons themselves are a bit different.

06-13-2014 09:07 PM
    it got me this g2 in a one for one trade lol. but yes, the Verizon button has the same configuration I should've stayed but the buttons themselves are a bit different.

Ha. You remind me of myself. I used to trade devices all the time. I think that I'm going to slow down now that I have my 64GB iPhone 5S and 32GB iPad Air. I just think that it is time to chill out. I'm not even going to get the iPhone 6, or at least I'm not planning on it.

mumfoau likes this.
    06-13-2014 09:09 PM
    Ha. You remind me of myself. I used to trade devices all the time. I think that I'm going to slow down now that I have my 64GB iPhone 5S and 32GB iPad Air. I just think that it is time to chill out. I'm not even going to get the iPhone 6, or at least I'm not planning on it.

I honestly don't know why I switched this time. likely because I was good with the moto x but came back because of group iMessage but I'm over that now so I'm back on Android. just not a loyalist of either. I respect the good that both platforms offer and will likely continue to flip flop on a whim. lol

CDG likes this.
    06-13-2014 09:12 PM
    I'm more than content with my 5 zero issues from day one.
    06-17-2014 09:20 AM
367 ... 45678 ...