I have had an itch towards the windows phone world for sometime now. I ordered the Lumia icon as a backup phone and will use it when I send my iPhone 6 for repairs.
    The thought of live tiles interest me compared to the static icons I have been used to since iPhone 3G.
    Maybe I just need to see if the grass is greener with windows mobile but I always seem to come back to the iPhone when I do something like this.
    07-23-2015 01:49 AM
    I have had an itch towards the windows phone world for sometime now. I ordered the Lumia icon as a backup phone and will use it when I send my iPhone 6 for repairs.
    The thought of live tiles interest me compared to the static icons I have been used to since iPhone 3G.
    Maybe I just need to see if the grass is greener with windows mobile but I always seem to come back to the iPhone when I do something like this.
    Unless you want the most ubiquitous of apps I think you may be disappointed with Windows' offerings.
    07-23-2015 07:43 PM
    Unless you want the most ubiquitous of apps I think you may be disappointed with Windows' offerings.
    That's not the mindset I have going into this.

I'm not going to turn this into a windows phone vs iPhone debate but I will give the windows phone OS a fair shot.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-23-2015 07:48 PM
    Go for it...
    sunrat39 likes this.
    07-23-2015 08:10 PM
    Never had that itch to switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-23-2015 09:07 PM
    I had a Lumia 1520 which was a great great phone but, at the time, I couldn't get several key apps and there was just no reason (for me) to suffer needlessly. ...but I loved that Lumia 1520. I wish I could had made do with using the web instead of apps but that just didn't work in my case. Maybe by now things have gotten notably better. I wish there was going to be a sequel to the Lumia 1520...brilliant phone.
    07-24-2015 12:20 AM
    I've been content with the iPhone since 2012 when I got my first iPhone. Before that, I had an iPod touch, so I was familiar with IOS. Apple's ecosystem works really well for my needs. I don't see myself switching to Android or Windows Phone.
    07-29-2015 09:22 PM
    Yes. I've had my 6 plus for 8 months which is a long time for me and I've not been tempted to switch to android. I might upgrade to the 6S plus depending on what the new features are but I'm really happy with my iPhone. I can see myself using an iPhone for many more years to come.
    07-31-2015 05:26 AM
    Still happy. After the phone hopping I did for years between Android and Apple, I'm finally happy with all my devices. *happy dance*
    mumfoau and llfloyd79 like this.
    07-31-2015 01:45 PM
    I did the same. I had to try everything and spent far too much to do so lol iPhone is my favorite because of one thing, it simply just works.
    rellyrellz likes this.
    08-02-2015 05:24 PM
    Lately I've been having the itch to try Android. This started months ago and I squashed it but not the feeling is back. I'm not sure what I feel like I'm missing. I used the original Droid briefly whenever it was first released. Switched back to my BlackBerry (that was my device of choice for years). I've had an iPhone since the 4 came to Verizon in 2011. For the last 4-5 years I've had an iPhone (4/4S/5/5S/6). The device truly "just works" which I love but I partially feel like I'm missing out. I think that if I switch to an Android I'll be happy for about a month or so then want to switch back to my iPhone (which at that point it would be too late). What a dilemma haha

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    08-14-2015 10:35 PM
    My true answer is definitely yes. I started with the Motorola flip phone. Had it about 6 months. Then I saw a ad for the Blackberry Pearl. It was too small so I decided to go with the 8330. Had it a while and then saw the 9630. Had to have it. I was wearing trackballs out so then I had to have that 9650. Then here comes that sexy 9930. I saved and scrapped up the money for it. Oh man she was absolutely gorgeous. Then one day I went into the Sprint store and bought a HTC Wildfire. I had turned my back on Blackberry. Then I purchased a iPhone 4 for my husband. Deep down inside I was jealous. Decided that I would buy the SG3. Then I finally got the Note 2. Few months later I decided to get me a iPhone 5. It had a total toilet baptism. So I decided to go back to Android and bought the Note 3. Finally after all of the $$$$$$ I came back to my senses and again purchased the iPhone 6. Happy to be back to Apple life.
    mumfoau likes this.
    08-14-2015 11:11 PM
    After a plethora of previous smartphones, I can honestly say without a doubt, I am finally content and VERY HAPPY with my Apple iPhone Space Gray 128gb 6 Plus. I'm TOTALLY SATISFIED......PERIOD!!!
    mumfoau likes this.
    08-14-2015 11:48 PM
    I am happy with my iphones. I have 5 of them. Use each one for a different purpose.
    08-14-2015 11:59 PM
    After a run of an HTC One M8, Note 4, then Nexus 6 I'm happy to be back with a 64gb iPhone 6
    08-15-2015 03:27 AM
    Yes. I've used every device except Jolla (even had a OnePlus One) and I always return to iPhone. Longest I spent away was two years on a Galaxy S Vibrant. I've had too many bad experiences with Samsung and their 'customer service' and will never go back, but I do love HTC and my spare phone to my 6 Plus is a Nexus 5.

I always, always return to iPhone. Other than iOS, the only ecosystem I truly miss more and more every day is WebOS. I loved my Pre. I will never own another HP product - they are forbidden in my home because of what they did to Palm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-15-2015 08:25 AM
    After a run of an HTC One M8, Note 4, then Nexus 6 I'm happy to be back with a 64gb iPhone 6
    I've had a run with many Android phones. Currently using the Nexus 6. About to switch to a 6 Plus and then to the 6S Plus as soon as I can. I love Android, as I've stated numerous times - but I just get so tired of the plethora of devices and each device has at least one major glaring issue that makes you look for the next thing. How are you feeling after defecting back to iOS?
    08-19-2015 11:33 AM
367 ... 131415