Are you really content with the iPhone?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
This is probably going to sound too cliche..but I consider my phone an extension of me. You guys should see how I get if I miss place it somewhere...(wife does that for kicks sometimes)

Transmitted from my iPhone 5s.

I think a smart phone can be an extension of a person. I think it's why we take it so personally when people bash the devices that we own.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've always loved Android us cellular and iPhone came to us cellular in November of 13 I got 4s been bouncing between moto x and 4s and it was good !

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to think so.
Pretty content with my 32 green 5C.
Skipping the 6. And await the 6S maybe.

Have thought of giving the Galaxy s5 a try though..

Oh, first world struggles. 😓

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

digital-ray

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
There was a time when I would pay close attention to every new smartphone or other mobile device that was introduced. I was one of those people who had to have the latest and greatest, and I shutter to imagine the amount of money I spent doing that crap...lol...All of that changed when I purchased the iPhone 4S in October 2011. Since then, I have not even entertained the thought of buying anything other than an iPhone. I'm serious. In no way am I saying that the iPhone is THE best smartphone on the planet, however, I am saying that the iPhone is the absolute BEST smartphone for Just Me, D...:)...Do any of you feel the same?

you are not alone:D

apple beats up every competitor in brand-loyality!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jude3435

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm content with my 5S... I'd upgrade if I could to a 6 just for the rumored huge screen... Unfortunately, I won't be able to since I'm on contract with mine until September 2015 😞 oh, well. This is a great phone and iOS 8 will add a nice new kick I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I am content with my iPhone and my iPad, in the very way I was content with the blackberries I owned; my devices never let me down, they always worked and it is always something I can rely on.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I always wanted a iPhone since its intro but i was at tmobile.. I got the galaxy s1 which was a good phone but after i went to try the windows evo one which sucked! Then i finally got the iPhone 4s with att i got hooked on it! After the 4s I bought the 5, loved the new look, after the 5 for some reason i got bored and wanted to try a big screen so bought the note 2, awesome phone but only lasted 3 months because realized it sucked having a big phone couldn't put in a pocket and hated to text with two hands all the time! So i went back to the 5 and few months later got the gold 5s and had it since now just waiting for the 6 my contract ends in september so i will be eligible for a upgrade!

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I like the iPhone.

I thought the first few iterations were not up to par, but subsequent improvements have grown on me.

I don't use mine as a daily driver for a variety of reasons, but I have no problem enjoying it or recommending the device and top-notch ecosystem.

plot_almighty

May 15, 2014
Visit site
It took the 5S to make me happy with the iPhone. I'm a 14 year (and going strong) user of Microsoft services. Office, Onedrive, Outlook, and up till a month ago, Xbox LIVE and Xbox Music. I thought that, like Google and Apple, their services would be superior on their own OS Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. Tragically their services are superior on the iPhone. Xbox music and Xbox LIVE being the only exceptions. Plus the 5S runs just as fast as my former Lumia 920. I confess I might have stayed on WP if they had fleshed out the Xbox gaming service. Such a shame...

xsendoux

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I would say really with all that competition out there it is getting tough to stick with iphone. But, gotta say the simple features and great look still beats out any other phones. I guess we will all wait and see about iphone 6!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I would say really with all that competition out there it is getting tough to stick with iphone. But, gotta say the simple features and great look still beats out any other phones. I guess we will all wait and see about iphone 6!

The HTC One M8 has simple features and great looks as well! ;)

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

crankerchick

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
For those who have never used otherwise, how can you be so sure the iPhone is the best for you? As a dual user of Android and iOS daily, as well as a dabbler in BB10 and WP8, I can say for myself that I choose iOS and the iPhone rather begrudgingly. On my iPad, it's no contest, but on my phone it is love/hate. So I guess the answer for me is I'm not really content with my iPhone. Hopefully time will tell if the 6+ and iOS 8 change my mind.

courtstone

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I can confidently say that I have tried just about all the phones. Started with the God-awful Samsung instinct, then the Palm Pre!! But I've always wanted an iPhone, but sprint didn't carry it back then. I finally switched to AT&T then got the iPhone 4. Loved it. It just done everything great! After the iPhone 5, I switched to the Note2 for 3 weeks. I just wanted the larger screen, hated the OS and wished that it was iOS. I just kept going back to the iPhone. Now I have the 6+ and I'm happy :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore courtstone

Congrats on your new device its a long way from the Palm Pre days for sure but it was a great experience in its time

mike1280

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I started with iPhone 1, 3G, 4 and 5 now planning for 6 plus, I'm loyal to apple since 2008 never went to any other device since then, before that I used Sony and Motorola, never ever used android.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner