Currently 50% content I guess?
    I've just switched to Iphone 5s for 3 days, from Lumia. So far pros and cons:
    What I miss:
    -Live Tiles: Can show you lots of thing without having to open the apps
    -Cortana: Still not get used to Siri
    -Bigger screen
    -Double tap to wake: Seriously Apple please add this!
    -Glance: wave your hand on the phone screen clock and notifications show up! No pressing and saving battery!
    -Home button: I hate pressing the phone button on Iphone they should make it like Lumia so you dont have to press it over and over resulting in broken after a time. Just tap it is enough.
    -People: Link peoples contact to Facebook and Skype so you can stalk them :P
    -Better Multitasking
    -Stronger wifi-catching
    What I gain:
    -Smaller and lighter phone: It fits my grip so nice because I have small hands.
    -Better keyboard
    -Digging QuickType and SwiftKey: yeah MS have Swipe build-in but its superior on Iphone
    -Apps I need when I need it, with great interface, good quality and load really fast. Get sick of missing apps in WP store.
    -Touch ID!!!
    -Syncing wonderfully with my MBP
    -Games
    -No lagging, automatically quitting, randomly freezing, snailspeed loading
    -Dont have to hard reset repeatedly and hope for the best when something dont work BECAUSE EVERYTHING WORKS LOL XD
    Seriously? The only thing I like more about windows phone is the keyboard. Best smartphone keyboard around.
    10-10-2014 12:56 AM
    Seriously? The only thing I like more about windows phone is the keyboard. Best smartphone keyboard around.
    I for some reason can't understand why or how someone can buy those windows phones. Opinions are opinions and mine are not the same views as everyone's but when I pick up a Windows phone it feels so.... Cheap and just.... Not right
    10-10-2014 03:11 AM
    I for some reason can't understand why or how someone can buy those windows phones. Opinions are opinions and mine are not the same views as everyone's but when I pick up a Windows phone it feels so.... Cheap and just.... Not right
    The hardware on the 930 doesn't feel cheap at all.

Otherwise I agree 100%. The hardware on all other windows phones feels "cheap". Also the software feels cheap to me too (except for the workflow keyboard. Amazing. Cortina is really good too but for me personally it's no more useful than Siri and sill not as good as Google Now). Most of the apps on WP are so half assed it's not even funny.
    10-10-2014 03:16 AM
    The hardware on the 930 doesn't feel cheap at all.

Otherwise I agree 100%. The hardware on all other windows phones feels "cheap". Also the software feels cheap to me too (except for the workflow keyboard. Amazing. Cortina is really good too but for me personally it's no more useful than Siri and sill not as good as Google Now). Most of the apps on WP are so half assed it's not even funny.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess... I know id personally rather use a flip phone then one of those Nokia phones.
    10-10-2014 03:18 AM
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess... I know id personally rather use a flip phone then one of those Nokia phones.
    I guess it is because I'd rather use a lumia 930 or even a 925 more than an iPhone 6 in just terms of hardware. Both such well made and premium feeling phones in my opinion.
    10-10-2014 03:21 AM
    I guess it is because I'd rather use a lumia 930 or even a 925 more than an iPhone 6 in just terms of hardware. Both such well made and premium feeling phones in my opinion.
    To each his own, everyone has their own wants and needs, for me its the iPhone and at this moment in time it's the iPhone 6. For me the iPhone just works and looks good while doing it.
    10-10-2014 03:26 AM
    Yeah it's like they say one mans trash is another mans gold. The fact we have the ability to choose between such high end technology and sometimes run a few at the same time, while complaining about certain aspects means life is good
    10-10-2014 03:27 AM
    To each his own, everyone has their own wants and needs, for me its the iPhone and at this moment in time it's the iPhone 6. For me the iPhone just works and looks good while doing it.
    I indeed use an iPhone myself. I was just trying to say that even though the majority of windows phones feel "cheap" (software and hardware both) they do have some real gems.
    10-10-2014 03:33 AM
    I indeed use an iPhone myself. I was just trying to say that even though the majority of windows phones feel "cheap" (software and hardware both) they do have some real gems.
    I agree, I think they all have their good and bad points. and that everyone should use whats is best for them. Me, I'm one of those people that tends to stick with what works best for me.
    mumfoau likes this.
    10-10-2014 03:40 AM
    I agree, I think they all have their good and bad points. and that everyone should use whats is best for them. Me, I'm one of those people that tends to stick with what works best for me.
    Same here. Just grew tired of switching phones too often...
    taz323 and mumfoau like this.
    10-10-2014 06:23 AM
    ust grew tired of switching phones too often...
    And that's what brought me back to iOS!
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-10-2014 06:25 AM
    I wish they'd get better cameras, and let me arrange the home screen how I want, but otherwise, I am pretty content, yes.
    10-10-2014 09:40 AM
    I wish they'd get better cameras, and let me arrange the home screen how I want, but otherwise, I am pretty content, yes.
    Really? I think the iPhone has one of the better phone cameras out there.
    10-10-2014 09:42 AM
    You think that because it's true. The only cameras that compete at the moment are the Xperia Z3, Lumia 1020, and maybe the Lumia 930. I remember the LG G2 also having an amazing camera.
    10-10-2014 09:54 AM
    You think that because it's true. The only cameras that compete at the moment are the Xperia Z3, Lumia 1020, and maybe the Lumia 930. I remember the LG G2 also having an amazing camera.
    S5 competes quite well in good lighting conditions. Dark light it sucks
    ame likes this.
    10-10-2014 09:58 AM
    S5 competes quite well in good lighting conditions. Dark light it sucks
    Exactly. I was talking about cameras that are all around the best and that's why I Ieft out the gs5. While in good lighting the s5 is stunning, low light is **** lol.
    HAWK likes this.
    10-10-2014 09:59 AM
    Since switching back a couple days ago I seem to have trimmed the fat out of a lot of stuff that I used to review throughout the day on my phone.
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:08 AM
    I didn't expect to live mine so much but I do.
    10-10-2014 02:14 PM
    Yes, really. It is good, not GREAT, in ideal light, but is atrocious in lower lighting, needs better zoom capability, and would fare well with higher resolution than it has currently. Given that so many people use their cameras, make it significantly better, not passably improved.
    10-10-2014 04:36 PM
    Yes, really. It is good, not GREAT, in ideal light, but is atrocious in lower lighting, needs better zoom capability, and would fare well with higher resolution than it has currently. Given that so many people use their cameras, make it significantly better, not passably improved.
    I can respect that! One of the best on the market for my needs I reckon!
    10-10-2014 05:06 PM
    I'm still using iPhone 4, it's been 4 years and it served me well. Never once I've thought of wanting another device. Now that it's dying I had a look around for Android and Windows phones as well. After much thought I've decided to stick with iPhone due to previous bad experience of Android and Nexus 7 combo and reading articles, user complaints of Windows App store.

For me the reason has been always been the app quality of iOS first. I think iOS kinda boring but works well. So I think, yeah, I'm content.
    10-11-2014 01:58 PM
    See, what helped me realizing of being content with the iPhone was actually experimenting with Android.

I've been with the iPhone since it's introduction, then I was curious about Android. I played with it many times, but it's never was my primary device.

Took a tour with the Note 3 for about a month, take note (no pun attended)... The Note 3 is a beast of a phone. But at the end of the day... I prefer the iPhone & everything that Apple provides with it.

I can honestly say I'm glad there is competition because it only helps Apple to build a better iPhone.
    This. I had a S4. I had the two week honeymoon with the device, but that began to wear off. Three months later, the 5s came out and I ditched Samdroid. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-11-2014 05:39 PM
    There for awhile I jumped from iPhone to Blackberry devices so many times I lost count...but after trying to get along with the new BB OS10, and their new touchscreen devices...it was so comforting to come back to what I know just flat "works", and that's the iPhone & iOS. It does everything I need a device to do, and does it simply & smoothly, for the most part. I'm still getting some app freezing & some weird app glitches with iOS8...but that will come to an end soon I'm sure. I'm pretty comfortable, and don't see any need to switch phones any more.
    10-12-2014 04:35 PM

I waited a long time to get a Windows phone. I now have this Lumia. Feels SOLID and the screen is gorgeous.

Very happy with it. Build is excellent.
    10-13-2014 04:44 AM
    I waited a long time to get a Windows phone. I now have this Lumia. Feels SOLID and the screen is gorgeous.

Very happy with it. Build is excellent.
    I couldn't adjust to WP's OS. The devices themselves were very nice and had good build quality.
    I can't really think of getting the iPhone 6 either though to be honest. I'm getting my 5s back though soon as my guy is going back to Android.
    10-13-2014 08:26 AM
367 ... 89101112 ...