How To Increase iPhone Sound Volume.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My wife just got a new 5c. The sound volume was very low. I checked all the sliders and buttons, but everything looked ok. She has excellent hearing. It sounded to me to be about half the volume of my 5. And I don't think it's loud enough. After some research, I discovered that turning on Hearing Aid Mode in Accessibility increases the volume. That worked great for her 5c. I turned it on in my 5 and got better sound. Doing this will disable Phone Noise Cancellation. But both the top and bottom speakers have better sound. I hear who I'm talking to better. This may not be for everyone. But if your hearing is a bit off, you might try it.
abuvuvab.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
You shouldn't have to do that. It's about just as loud as the 5/5S

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk 😊

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You shouldn't have to do that. It's about just as loud as the 5/5S

She hears really well. The volume was way too low. A lot lower than my 5. Maybe it's defective. I have hearing loss. So it helped me. But I may talk to someone from Support and see. The nearest Apple Store is 80 miles away.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
She hears really well. The volume was way too low. A lot lower than my 5. Maybe it's defective. I have hearing loss. So it helped me. But I may talk to someone from Support and see. The nearest Apple Store is 80 miles away.

Ah, I see. Well if having that feature turned on helps, touch?. Haha. I'm going to try it out. My volume is pretty loud, but I'm going see if it makes it a little louder.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It may be a good tip to let us know what worked for both of you but should not have to be done to cure an issue of loudness. To enhance maybe but not to cure, Does it have a case that may be covering up spkrs? Can you afford to back it up and restore it as new. You might if determined to be defective, Have to take it back and this would be when if you have not had it that long.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It may be a good tip to let us know what worked for both of you but should not have to be done to cure an issue of loudness. To enhance maybe but not to cure, Does it have a case that may be covering up spkrs? Can you afford to back it up and restore it as new. You might if determined to be defective, Have to take it back and this would be when if you have not had it that long.

It was naked when we noticed the low volume. There's not much on it yet to back up. She doesn't have that many contacts. We have yet to transfer her photos from her old LG. So I may try a restore. Thanks!

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If your jailbroken get volume amplifier it's works but too well ... If your not on apple headphones other in ears will be too loud to talk too

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods