• No.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I'm switching to Android.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hmm. Ive always upgraded my phone to the first model releases (went from iphone 4 to iphone 5). I'm debating if I should hold off until the iphone 6s (or whatever they will call it).

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hmm. Ive always upgraded my phone to the first model releases (went from iphone 4 to iphone 5). I'm debating if I should hold off until the iphone 6s (or whatever they will call it).

There is no need to upgrade if your current device is fast enough in your experience. When some apps are lagging, then you should upgrade.

I upgraded my 4s to 5s because The Smurfs were very laggy on my 4s.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to see what the iPhone 6 will look like and I'm due for an upgrade in March so if all goes well, I will be getting the 6

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It may actually be one that I will purchase at full price. I'm currently using a 5 and out of contract so to keep my unlimited data, I don't take subsidies. I really want a larger phone, but don't want Android, so I'll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I am like you. Off contract and been using my iphone 5 since October 2012. It is cheaper for me to keep my old Verizon contract and buy a new iphone every two years than to get a subsidized phone and sign a new contract every two years. These share everything plans do not work for individuals like myself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

In Flames

May 7, 2014
Visit site
It's like when you asked people if they were going to get the 5 when it came out most people said no. Then most people got it anyways.

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I am like you. Off contract and been using my iphone 5 since October 2012. It is cheaper for me to keep my old Verizon contract and buy a new iphone every two years than to get a subsidized phone and sign a new contract every two years. These share everything plans do not work for individuals like myself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm staying off contract for unlimited data. I purchased my 5 and a 5c for my wife a few months ago off Craigslist to keep the data. I may wait and purchase them off craigslist again, but I know the price will be high due to the demand.

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Not me. When I am due for upgrade the first week in June, I will be grabbing a 5s to replace my aging 4.

petvas72

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I am definitely buying one. Having tested an HTC One for the last three weeks, I know now that a 4,7" will be the maximum size I can enjoy with one hand. The M8 was too big to carry, but I am sure Apple will make a much more mobile device..

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
For me it comes down screen size. If they make a 5 inch or bigger phone and don't charge a fortune for it then I will highly consider it again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner