How Did You Feel When You Got Your First iPhone?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When I came from a BB that I had to do Battery Pulls all the time - Let's just say i felt liberated and loved it. I have had 3 more now and won't look back. How about you?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I was excited to go from a dumb phone to a smartphone. I knew I made the right choice when I bought the iPhone 3GS. Four years later, I still love iOS.

This post was made by Tiffany

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I felt a little leery and a tiny bit guilty. I'd been a huge Android advocate. The blue 5c was beckoning for me to try it. After the initial guilt wore off and I did my first jailbreak, I felt positively elated. So happy in fact I picked up a 5s to play with too!

Sent from one of my toys using Tapatalk.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
i wasn't sure i made the right decision i was pondering a Win 8 phone didn't want Android and BlackBerry was out due to it was on shaky ground

it only took a couple of days when i realized i made one of the best decisions in my life to date

it felt great :party:

leepierre

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I moved from the SGSII to iphone 4s. The speed of IOS shocked me at first. Now, i can never use Android anymore.. :)

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My first iPhone was the original iPhone on launch day. It was like magic. People in bars crowed around wanting to see it.
It looked like nothing in the wild at that time. People immediately knew it was The iPhone. The multi touch was like nothing In the wild and everyone wanted try it. No need for a pickup line the phone did all the talking. ( without Siri)
Fast forward to last night when taking out my phone to snap a few pics no one cares. LOL.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My first iPhone was the original iPhone on launch day. It was like magic. People in bars crowed around wanting to see it.
It looked like nothing in the wild at that time. People immediately knew it was The iPhone. The multi touch was like nothing In the wild and everyone wanted try it. No need for a pickup line the phone did all the talking. ( without Siri)
Fast forward to last night when taking out my phone to snap a few pics no one cares. LOL.

Lol the magic is gone 🍻

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah still get hyped about the iPhone same as day one. That's why I drove around the city trying to find a 5s a few days after launch.

That original magic turned to disgust 30 days later when they dropped the price $100 from $599 to $499 I believe. And this is for 8gigs.
We first adopters hit the Apple boards so hard that they had to shut them down. Steve Jobs posted a public letter and gave us $100 credit at the Apple store.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I was moving from an HTC EVO to an iPhone 4 so I didn't really get very excited because I love the Sense skin that HTC makes. I was more excited about switching from Sprint to Verizon than about my device.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I was moving from an HTC EVO to an iPhone 4 so I didn't really get very excited because I love the Sense skin that HTC makes. I was more excited about switching from Sprint to Verizon than about my device.

Well, you got a carrier AND device upgrade.

2 of IV

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping to hate it, at that point I still thoroughly hated Apple. But when I held a brand new iPhone 4, it was beautiful. I felt...sophisticated, for lack of a better term. I loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping to hate it, at that point I still thoroughly hated Apple. But when I held a brand new iPhone 4, it was beautiful. I felt...sophisticated, for lack of a better term. I loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, it actually MADE you FEEL sophisticated? The RDF Effect was strong on you. /jk :)

4 of IV