Do you use your iPhone or iPad more when home?

Hugo_Draxxx

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
iPad once in the door. A few apps I keep iPhone specific so not to cross clutter, decompress, & enjoy a separate experience even though they 'share' data.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Macbook Air at home but my iPad Mini when I'm in my room or getting ready for bed. It used to be iPad mini and only used my iPhone for phone calls at home :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I use my Macbook pro at home more than anything...I use my iPad Mini while traveling long distances more than anything...and I use my iPhone doing the daily grind more than anything.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
With my (original) iPad Mini slowing down after the new iOS 7 update, I find it a hassle more than anything to wait while loading a game, we page or a movie on Netflix. More often than not I find myself reaching for my 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I use my iPad mini at home.. Even though I bought it for school, some of my professors don't allow electronics to be on in class.. so now it's kind of useless but I keep it around to have access to iOS and iTunes..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
iPad once in the door. A few apps I keep iPhone specific so not to cross clutter, decompress, & enjoy a separate experience even though they 'share' data.
Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Love the avatar. I doubt that many on this forum knows in which movie that character played the villain.
Good Luck

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
iPhone. If I could keep the rest of the family from using my iPad I would use it more at home. I really need to get the kids a couple iPad minis.

Sent using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
iPhone. If I could keep the rest of the family from using my iPad I would use it more at home. I really need to get the kids a couple iPad minis.

Sent using Tapatalk

I just got my 4-year old a used iPad2. Now he's in heaven and isn't trying to get his little crumb-snatchers on my Air LTE or rMini LTE.

via one of the t@blets

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got my 4-year old a used iPad2. Now he's in heaven and isn't trying to get his little crumb-snatchers on my Air LTE or rMini LTE.

via one of the t@blets

Nice. I may pass my iPad 3 down and get myself an Air or rMini.

Sent using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
iPhone while at work and on the go and the iPad Mini Retina if I am going to sit at Starbucks at home depending on what i am doing with it and anywhere i am out where i know I am going that has WI-FI.