No AirPrinter? No problem

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
If you have ever tried to print from your iPhone and you get the message no AirPrint printers found?
Don't you just love it when you hear 'there is an App for that' comment. Well you are in luck! There is an app for just this. :) In fact, I think there are multiple apps in the App Store.
I use Printer Pro by Readdle. The set up is extremely easy and works flawlessly!

If you have a printer that does not have AirPrint capabilities you can still print directly from your iPhone!

Sent from my iPad mini using the iMore Forum App❤️

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I had not known about the Printer Pro app by Readdle. That's good to know. Thankfully, my current printer is AirPlay compatible…:)…ANyway, thanks again for the tip.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Most of my printers are AirPrint Printers but on occasion when those are in use and I'm in a hurry lol printing thru this App is a life saver!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, because of this post I just found out that my HP Printer has recently received support through their app

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for posting the link iOS gravity!
Keep in mind that this particular app can only be used for your iPhone. Readdle has a different version of Printer Pro for your iPad which is equally as nice as the iPhone app.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
funnily I didn't even know until about a year ago that printers had to be 'AirPrint' compatible in order to work with iPhones/Pads and yet ALL printers I have operated up to this point worked just fine (at least 4). My deduction from this is that most printers must have the AirPrint capability? Still good to know there's apps to dodge the 'problem' if it occurs. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox