What do you think ? nothing crazy that we all know wont happen. Be real what do you think it will be ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-20-2014 07:58 PM
    I'm thinking the next iPhone, at least the flagship model if more than one is introduced, will have a larger retina display.
    02-20-2014 08:00 PM
    I'm thinking the next iPhone, at least the flagship model if more than one is introduced, will have a larger retina display.
    I hope so I would like that .. I am hoping they add more ram although most people say it is not needed I think with my 5s and Air the reason some apps crash is for this reason.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-20-2014 08:03 PM
    I think the biggest thing will be the screen size. I think that will be the biggest focus of the presentation and they may throw in a couple of tweaks in iOS but I believe they will push and talk more about the increase screen size the most. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-20-2014 08:40 PM
    802.11ac, 128 gb & the slate colour from the iPhone 5 model.
    02-20-2014 08:41 PM
    I think the sapphire glass screen would be cool. I don't have any troubles with the gorilla glass scratching though.
    02-20-2014 09:18 PM
    Screen size options, 12 megapixel camera, and I know this is a wild card but projector so you can point phone at a surface or wall and watch YouTube or movies blown up in a bigger picture or show pictures to a group.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    02-21-2014 01:25 AM
    A larger screen. An improved front camera. Something for the back camera as well. A projector is out of question.

A faster processor and more ram are expected as well.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    02-21-2014 01:03 PM
    I think the main focus will be on the camera and it's software/hardware. Lot of room for improvement here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-22-2014 08:48 AM
    I'm pretty sure they are going to add NFC to the next iPhone, but don't quote me on that.
    02-22-2014 08:56 AM
    I think they going to make the iPhone with a bigger screen.. Possibly thinner.. With software improvement.. Whatever it is that's the next phone I will be looking to upgrade to

mumfoau likes this.
    02-28-2014 04:49 PM
    I think it will be thinner and faster like every iPhone before it. But I am not convinced the screen will be bigger quite yet. Though I think there needs to at least be an option.

ಠ益ಠ
    03-01-2014 11:30 AM
    A larger display and faster processor
    03-01-2014 11:47 AM
    I think a change to the keyboard is in order. Not in color shades but in aim other unique way as BlackBerry and the Swipe app have done.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly
    Illustrator Joe likes this.
    03-01-2014 05:21 PM
    I think that Apple has to make the screen bigger. I am pretty certain that they will do something with the camera. The battery needs to get larger or at least more efficient. I'm not sure about them increasing the size in memory because then it would increase the price of the phone.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    03-01-2014 09:50 PM
    It's almost certain it'll have a larger display. But I also think there will be a higher resolution hence pixel density on the display. Hopefully 4k recording capabilities to compete with samsung, 1080p front facing camera, ability to access Siri by voice instead of having to use the home button, wireless charging.. I could say a lot more but they would really be iOS 8 features not the actual features of the iPhone...

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
    03-01-2014 11:40 PM
    It's almost certain it'll have a larger display. But I also think there will be a higher resolution hence pixel density on the display. Hopefully 4k recording capabilities to compete with samsung, 1080p front facing camera, ability to access Siri by voice instead of having to use the home button, wireless charging.. I could say a lot more but they would really be iOS 8 features not the actual features of the iPhone...

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
    I agree with everything except 4k video. Who cares if Samsung has it, it's a waste of resources right now as 4k is still nowhere near mainstream. Most people will have a new phone by then (2-4 years) I think camera improvements, battery improvements and screen size improvements are key

Illustrator Joe likes this.
    03-02-2014 03:00 AM
    along with a larger screen maybe a rounded back for ergonomics and battery space.

Also, and I know wishful thinking, but removable battery. As iPhone capabilities increase as with size comes battery drain. Would be nice to be able to pop a spare in. I know there's products like Mophie, but there just not for me.

03-02-2014 10:54 PM
    along with a larger screen maybe a rounded back for ergonomics and battery space.

Also, and I know wishful thinking, but removable battery. As iPhone capabilities increase as with size comes battery drain. Would be nice to be able to pop a spare in. I know there's products like Mophie, but there just not for me.

Never going to happen. Removable batteries and SD cards are anti Apple.

03-03-2014 07:45 PM
    Never going to happen. Removable batteries and SD cards are anti Apple.

Totally agree about battery, was wishful thinking. Doubt the SD card would be implemented either, was also wishful thinking. But I do think an SD slot would help compete where some people choose other phones with removable storage. That's all I was getting at.

03-03-2014 09:41 PM
    Of Course bigger screen that also means bigger battery 2200 mah finally 2 or 3 gigs of ram for the 64 bit 16 megapixel camera with a diamond cut lens for clarity all metal with glow in the dark apple symbol in the back like the MacBook Pros all new Siri that sounds like Samuel l. Jackson cursing. the home button will be out of some precious stone like rubies for the fingerprint censor and it will have 120 gig storage space
    03-04-2014 11:17 AM
    I'm thinking the screen will be bumped to 4.5 inches.

Sent from my HTC One
    03-10-2014 01:26 PM