left iOS for Nexus 5....buyers' remorse set in almost immediately

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm a simple man. Never had wireless charging even when using NFC enabled devices so I'm cool. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm a geek haha the Nexus I got had wireless charging so I got the Qi charger and it was awesome for the 5 minutes the phone was on but sadly it's going back today.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm a geek haha the Nexus I got had wireless charging so I got the Qi charger and it was awesome for the 5 minutes the phone was on but sadly it's going back today.

I guess there's a certain novelty to wireless charging! :D

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Depends on the person and their needs. It would benefit me a lot in terms of making things easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
What do you guys think about a 4S at this juncture? As you can tell I'm just anxious to get back to iOS and I'm also cheap! :D

A 32GB 4s would be quite nice and you can have the front and back replaced for customization.

Sent from my liberated titanium 5s 32

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Wireless charging will be the norm within a few years. There will even be wireless charging that doesn't require the phone to actually be on the charger. OTA charging.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

newsman787

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Cancer

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Perhaps. But if you look around you will see Apple seriously looking at wireless charging. Will likely be something they implement in years ahead... Much as it has been adopted by some other leading devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using iMore Forums mobile app

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps. But if you look around you will see Apple seriously looking at wireless charging. Will likely be something they implement in years ahead... Much as it has been adopted by some other leading devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using iMore Forums mobile app

Oh I agree. Either in the chassis itself or in a case they offer but I'm not holding my breath for OTA charging. Sending that kind of radiation throughout my home?

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

tedbearclaw

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes I also bounce from iOS to android always end back up with iOS. This time I thinks it's for good. Just such a great solid device

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I guess it's like several of the features available on other devices...they're great for promotional material but aren't beneficial in everyday life.

Kind of like a finger print scanner.....

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Kind of like a finger print scanner.....

I like the fingerprint scanner. It works flawlessly for me for unlocking the phone and making purchases and is infinitely faster than typing a password. Not sure why anyone would think it's not beneficial.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I like the fingerprint scanner. It works flawlessly for me for unlocking the phone and making purchases and is infinitely faster than typing a password. Not sure why anyone would think it's not beneficial.

As is the case with NFC charging. I was just making a point.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
If the next iPhone were to have NFC capabilities, then I'm sure the scanner would be worthwhile to most. I had both a scanner and NFC on my old flip phone and I used it all the time.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
If the next iPhone were to have NFC capabilities, then I'm sure the scanner would be worthwhile to most. I had both a scanner and NFC on my old flip phone and I used it all the time.

A flip phone with this integrated you mean before! I thought phones didn't exist before 2007 ....

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal