Is apple innovating?

ces_garc94

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
After the release of the iPhone 5S, would you guys say apple is Innovating or no?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I never saw apple as innovators, I see them as synergiesers of simplicity. There is no technology they outright invent, they do however , do a great job of seeing existing market ideas and them executing them into a simplistic package.

The phablet market did they create it, nope they'll be late to the game, but will do something to make a large screen phone convenient to the masses. They weren't the first to integrate a phone with MP3 player or software to cell and download music, but they did it better than anyone else in terms of one stop single solution that was simplistic.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I seriously doubt that there is a more overrated term in the English language than "innovative."

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Innovation is the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs.

Innovation differs from invention in that innovation refers to the use of a better and, as a result, novel idea or method, whereas invention refers more directly to the creation of the idea or method itself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods