Traded my Note 3 for a iPhone 5..

anon7833325

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I would say that's an example of desperation being an ugly thing... But a great deal on your end.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Let's recap you got a 64GB 5s and 340 dollars for a Note 3

😳😏

Well I saw it all

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I traded the iPhone 5 for a LG G2. What y'all think about that?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Usually I'd say that was a good deal but I'm not quite enamored with the G2. It's lacking the things I'd need in android. Nor do I think I'd want a discontinued iPhone. How many GB on the 5?

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
The 5 was 64gb in ok condition and this LG G2 in new condition like my Note 3 was in.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I could care less about attention it's not like the people on here know me so your reply to this thread was pointless.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
The 5 was 64gb in ok condition and this LG G2 in new condition like my Note 3 was in.

I think you may want to stop trading. Eventually you are going to get burned. IMO going from the Note3 to the iPhone5 was a bit of a step back, just in terms of when the phones were released. Then going from the iPhone5 to the LG G2 was definitely a step back. Essentially you went from the Note 3 (3gb ram, stylus support, larger battery, newer version of android) to the LG G2 (older, only gorilla glass 2, 2gb ram, smaller batter, older version of android). It seems you made some money in the deal, but was that really your end goal?
I guess if it works for you then great.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I think you may want to stop trading. Eventually you are going to get burned. IMO going from the Note3 to the iPhone5 was a bit of a step back, just in terms of when the phones were released. Then going from the iPhone5 to the LG G2 was definitely a step back. Essentially you went from the Note 3 (3gb ram, stylus support, larger battery, newer version of android) to the LG G2 (older, only gorilla glass 2, 2gb ram, smaller batter, older version of android). It seems you made some money in the deal, but was that really your end goal?
I guess if it works for you then great.

Yea I kind of needed the money. And I already got burned a few times for trades actually. And why do people hate the LG G2 so much?

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Yea I kind of needed the money. And I already got burned a few times for trades actually. And why do people hate the LG G2 so much?

I don't hate it, it is a fantastic phone. Not a huge fan or the glossy back, and the UI isn't my favorite. But it is a very solid phone. It just seems the if you like a big phone then you had the best, the Note 3. Personally I am going to hold out to see what the S5 has to offer, the Note series is just too large. Supposedly they are making some changes to TouchWiz and that intrigues me.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Usually I'd say that was a good deal but I'm not quite enamored with the G2. It's lacking the things I'd need in android. Nor do I think I'd want a discontinued iPhone. How many GB on the 5?

Yeah, not too fond of the G2. But what's wrong with having a discontinued phone? I enjoy the iPhone 5. I mean, I did before I got my Moto X. :)

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, not too fond of the G2. But what's wrong with having a discontinued phone? I enjoy the iPhone 5. I mean, I did before I got my Moto X. :)

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I just don't like getting a discontinued phone after it's been discontinued. It's not so bad if I got it before. I guess that might of been why he traded to the G2...

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

I've had several G2s, and pretty much liked them a lot. What did you feel was lacking (as far as an Android phone is concerned)

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 