Traded my Note 3 for a iPhone 5..

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Granted I do use android (nexus 7) for my android experiences and my husband has my older note 2. Only thing lacking is screen size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a LOT of galaxy note 2 cases.. Otterbox etc... Once I said I will never go back to apple but I'm back ❤️❤️❤️

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I use it for when I need it to WORK NO freeze and I need to see in the sunshine. No changing launchers and keyboards it works perfect out if the box and will work same way day 1 and year 2

But you see, most that use launchers like myself like to play around and customize their phones a million different times. Some more than others. That's just what mostly separates Android users and iOS users. People with an Apple product are fine with pretty much having the same phone as the next person in line. This is completely acceptable for its the users choice for which OS they get.

Just saying, launchers aren't all that bad.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
True nothing wrong w tinkering w the phone😋 I believe we are blessed to live at a time where such options are available!!

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I loved changing everything lol went through apps after apps for changing icons to changing the whole look,it's fun no doubt!
We CAN do it w the iPhone but I just leave it. Like I said it's more my work phone and I love the camera. It's reliable and I need that.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I loved changing everything lol went through apps after apps for changing icons to changing the whole look,it's fun no doubt!
We CAN do it w the iPhone but I just leave it. Like I said it's more my work phone and I love the camera. It's reliable and I need that.

Really the only thing I miss about my iphone is the camera. But then again, I did pick up a device that has an okay camera. I could have went with say the Note 3 and gotten am amazing camera with my phone but the UI on Samsung products disgust me. That's why I got the Moto X. Good battery, near stock, and awesome features like active notifications have me hooked.

Johnly

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Really the only thing I miss about my iphone is the camera. But then again, I did pick up a device that has an okay camera. I could have went with say the Note 3 and gotten am amazing camera with my phone but the UI on Samsung products disgust me. That's why I got the Moto X. Good battery, near stock, and awesome features like active notifications have me hooked.

The note 3 does have an amazing camera, but it is so unintuitive that stills are all it is good for. Focusing issues and super long processing times plague the note 3. I still have the note 3, but the iPhone 5s camera is way more intuitive allowing for much better photos IMO.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The note 3 does have an amazing camera, but it is so unintuitive that stills are all it is good for. Focusing issues and super long processing times plague the note 3. I still have the note 3, but the iPhone 5s camera is way more intuitive allowing for much better photos IMO.

That's what I loved about my 5. The camera. And the focusing on it was amazing. Still, my X does a good enough job for me. Especially when I edit my photos using snapseed.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

I was not impressed with the Note 3's low-light performance at all. It seemed to almost add a "watercolor" type of effect. I'm much much happier with the iPhone in this regard.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I was not impressed with the Note 3's low-light performance at all. It seemed to almost add a "watercolor" type of effect. I'm much much happier with the iPhone in this regard.

I have found that the front-facing camera on the Note 3 is better than the front camera on the iPhone 5S.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site

I agree with you on that.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711