I think this is one reason I like Apple's model.... 1 phone, 1 version of the OS. It's good for a habitual phone switcher like myself. Haha There's no temptation!
    Well. 3 phones. iPhone 4S (for those that like the physical customization of changing the front and back plates) or that just want to roll small. The 5c for those that like the feel of plastic. ...and the 5s for us poor saps that are into metal, like Touch ID, or who actually want a lot of onboard storage. The mirrored electric royal blue front and back I saw in the mall yesterday for the 4s looked mighty tasty indeed.

Sent from my titanium rMini LTE
    02-07-2014 04:25 PM
    Yea I kind of needed the money. And I already got burned a few times for trades actually. And why do people hate the LG G2 so much?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    Oh just trade it for a Nexus or Moro X. You won't be happier with any other phone.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
    02-16-2014 04:54 AM
    Yea I'm not regretting giving up the note 3 either the camera is way better in my opinion. I do miss the different keyboards and the S-Pen but besides that I'm good with the IPhone 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am too. Had the motoX and the nexus....the iPhone 5s is truly the best of the three IMO.

njshoregurlz likes this.
    02-16-2014 10:40 AM
    Too be honest Samsung does make a great product, I personally like apple better though.
    mumfoau likes this.
    02-16-2014 02:03 PM
    Too be honest Samsung does make a great product, I personally like apple better though.
    I disagree. Samsung makes cheap plastic products with a bloated version of android. I've owned them, they are far from great.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    FFR likes this.
    02-16-2014 02:25 PM
    I disagree. Samsung makes cheap plastic products with a bloated version of android. I've owned them, they are far from great.

I didn't mind my experiences with them. To each their own I guess
    02-16-2014 02:29 PM
    I didn't mind my experiences with them. To each their own I guess
    Yup.

02-16-2014 02:58 PM
    Now that I don't believe about the trade unless u got real dumb *** !!

02-16-2014 06:27 PM
    I prefer the iPhone myself and not exactly a newbie w cell phones had my share of both

02-16-2014 06:28 PM
    I prefer the iPhone myself and not exactly a newbie w cell phones had my share of both

Why do you prefer the iPhone?

Sent from my liberated titanium 5s 32
    02-16-2014 06:29 PM
    iPhones now have a mophie that has extended memory AND battery love it

02-16-2014 06:29 PM
    I use it for when I need it to WORK NO freeze and I need to see in the sunshine. No changing launchers and keyboards it works perfect out if the box and will work same way day 1 and year 2

02-16-2014 06:30 PM
    Granted I do use android (nexus 7) for my android experiences and my husband has my older note 2. Only thing lacking is screen size.

02-16-2014 06:31 PM
    I have an older iPad but would like iPad mini lol

02-16-2014 06:31 PM
    I have a LOT of galaxy note 2 cases.. Otterbox etc... Once I said I will never go back to apple but I'm back ❤️❤️❤️

02-16-2014 06:32 PM
    Anyone want to trade cases? Note 2 for iPhone 5-5s?

02-16-2014 06:33 PM
    Anyone want to trade cases? Note 2 for iPhone 5-5s?

You got note 2 cases for trade or iPhone 5/5s cases ?

njshoregurlz likes this.
    02-16-2014 06:51 PM
    I use it for when I need it to WORK NO freeze and I need to see in the sunshine. No changing launchers and keyboards it works perfect out if the box and will work same way day 1 and year 2

But you see, most that use launchers like myself like to play around and customize their phones a million different times. Some more than others. That's just what mostly separates Android users and iOS users. People with an Apple product are fine with pretty much having the same phone as the next person in line. This is completely acceptable for its the users choice for which OS they get.

Just saying, launchers aren't all that bad.

02-17-2014 02:13 AM
    Yes I have so many note 2 cases i would trade for iPhone 5S cases (iPhone 5-5s)

02-18-2014 09:59 AM
    True nothing wrong w tinkering w the phone😋 I believe we are blessed to live at a time where such options are available!!

02-18-2014 10:00 AM
    I loved changing everything lol went through apps after apps for changing icons to changing the whole look,it's fun no doubt!
    We CAN do it w the iPhone but I just leave it. Like I said it's more my work phone and I love the camera. It's reliable and I need that.

02-18-2014 10:02 AM
    I loved changing everything lol went through apps after apps for changing icons to changing the whole look,it's fun no doubt!
    We CAN do it w the iPhone but I just leave it. Like I said it's more my work phone and I love the camera. It's reliable and I need that.

Really the only thing I miss about my iphone is the camera. But then again, I did pick up a device that has an okay camera. I could have went with say the Note 3 and gotten am amazing camera with my phone but the UI on Samsung products disgust me. That's why I got the Moto X. Good battery, near stock, and awesome features like active notifications have me hooked.

njshoregurlz likes this.
    02-18-2014 08:48 PM
    Yea the MOTO X is one android I like among the rest

02-18-2014 10:22 PM
    Really the only thing I miss about my iphone is the camera. But then again, I did pick up a device that has an okay camera. I could have went with say the Note 3 and gotten am amazing camera with my phone but the UI on Samsung products disgust me. That's why I got the Moto X. Good battery, near stock, and awesome features like active notifications have me hooked.

The note 3 does have an amazing camera, but it is so unintuitive that stills are all it is good for. Focusing issues and super long processing times plague the note 3. I still have the note 3, but the iPhone 5s camera is way more intuitive allowing for much better photos IMO.

02-18-2014 10:30 PM
    The note 3 does have an amazing camera, but it is so unintuitive that stills are all it is good for. Focusing issues and super long processing times plague the note 3. I still have the note 3, but the iPhone 5s camera is way more intuitive allowing for much better photos IMO.

That's what I loved about my 5. The camera. And the focusing on it was amazing. Still, my X does a good enough job for me. Especially when I edit my photos using snapseed.

Johnly likes this.
    02-18-2014 10:55 PM
83 1234