Which is better - the iPhone 4S or the iPhone 5?

ak_r7

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I am not exaggerating but as an "ex" android user and after using iPhone for just 3 days, here are my observations.

I don't face any lags, no apps crashing, no crappy camera..the list is long...
I am surprised why do people bash iPhones on various forums etc.
I have used WP8-lumia 920, android -note 2, galaxy s3 etc etc.. I was tired of same crap again and again...

All I can say is I have fallen in love with my iPhone..and will never turn back..
Apple plz add one more name to the list of your admirers ;)

#love - Peace

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I am not exaggerating but as an "ex" android user and after using iPhone for just 3 days, here are my observations.

I have used WP8-lumia 920, android -note 2, galaxy s3 etc etc.. I was tired of same crap again and again...

All I can say is I have fallen in love with my iPhone..and will never turn back..

#love - Peace

Glad you're enjoying your new device, and welcome to iMore!

crashnburn_in

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

#love - Peace

:) I loved reading it.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I have an extensive history with Android myself, though I used iPhones and iPads before I ever used Android. Android is nice but I just love the 'polish' of iOS and iDevices. The apps are hands-down better in iOS too.

Sent from my iRidium 128GB iPad Air LTE

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

#love - Peace

I've never owned an android device but watched a lot of people join the iOS family after a poor experience with android OS. Glad you saw the light in the end. I love my iPhone 5 & iPad air and due to people bad experiences with android I've been loving apple products since 2009.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Android is a fine environment and has really matured over the years. Both Android and iOS have their pros and cons. I'm glad I'm versed in both even if it's the iOS season for me right now.

Sent from my 64GB Platinum 5s

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
To me I would have to say that the iPhone 5 is better then the 4s of course the size and design of the phone and the sipped comparison

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
4s was a solid phone... But I still miss my iPhone 5. I'd almost trade my 5s for a slate black 5 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
4s is the best , in my opinion I'm thinking about down grading from my 5s to the 4s, cus obviously apple wouldn't be selling it still if it wasn't made the best !!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
4s is the best , in my opinion I'm thinking about down grading from my 5s to the 4s, cus obviously apple wouldn't be selling it still if it wasn't made the best !!

Your really considering doing that!? Doesn't matter how good the 4s is, there's only so much future updates it will be able to support. Unless of course that's something your not concerned with. I could never go back to anything earlier then a 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

Obviously you're joking and it is kinda funny. However, the 4s is still a competent phone.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone 5 doesn't compare to the 4s y do u think apple took if off the market !! Enough said !! The 5c I know took the 5's place but the 5c is a great iPhone , some can even say it's better than the 5s .. But there are diff opinions on this.