Apple app store

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone read the “Verge” article that suggests that Apple is doing little or nothing to stop recurring scam apps on the app store ? Should this be true, I feel that Apple should make it a priority to deal with the situation. Particularly as there is a considerable emphasis on security within Apple’s ecosystem. I do not believe long term fraud should be part of Apples wares.
Before anyone tries to tell me that iMore is not part of Apple, I know ! but a little pressure from Apple-centric groups would not go amiss .

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone read the “Verge” article that suggests that Apple is doing little or nothing to stop recurring scam apps on the app store ? Should this be true, I feel that Apple should make it a priority to deal with the situation. Particularly as there is a considerable emphasis on security within Apple’s ecosystem. I do not believe long term fraud should be part of Apples wares.
Before anyone tries to tell me that iMore is not part of Apple, I know ! but a little pressure from Apple-centric groups would not go amiss .

I agree completely! The primary reason I'm a staunch Apple user is the security of the App Store and Apple's ecosystem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711